Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 15 Apr 2024, 16:50 (Ref:4205067)   #76
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Spot on. Watta race! Acosta isn't shy is he?
Old 16 Apr 2024, 05:22 (Ref:4205101)   #77
Sandgroper
Veteran

Australia
Perth WA (south of the river)
Sandgroper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
OMG What a Race

No time to sneeze, blink or miss a gear and your position changes.
Dont tell me the pressure isnt on at Ducati. Acosta insanely good.

(From a Aussie Supporter Prospective) Does Jack find himself a seat next year in a swap to GASGAS or is he preying for a second tier ride?
Old 17 Apr 2024, 11:57 (Ref:4205241)   #78
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What a fantastic race at COTA, feels like the beginning of a new classic era. Just what MotoGP needed post-Rossi. There's just so many interesting stories at the front end of the grid with Acosta improving session-on-session, Marquez out to prove he's still got it, Martin mounting another title challenge, Bastianini finally showing his potential, and can Pecco switch into gear soon?

There's a long way to go and no clear title contender has emerged yet. Lets hope the Japanese manufacturers can improve over the next few years too.

MotoGP and WSBK are both providing the excitement in motorsport.
Old 23 Apr 2024, 07:16 (Ref:4206148)   #79
Alan52
Veteran

Australia
Glenmore Park
Alan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAlan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandgroper View Post
OMG What a Race

No time to sneeze, blink or miss a gear and your position changes.
Dont tell me the pressure isnt on at Ducati. Acosta insanely good.

(From a Aussie Supporter Prospective) Does Jack find himself a seat next year in a swap to GASGAS or is he preying for a second tier ride?
I’m pretty sure he’s gone entirely.A good 10 year career in the top class but time moves on and teams will look to the future.
Listening to the excellent Matt Oxley podcast it seems the new tyres don’t suit the Ducatis as much as last years did and might have brought them back to the field somewhat.
Old 23 Apr 2024, 21:04 (Ref:4206219)   #80
flatlandsman
Racer

Ireland
Daventry
flatlandsman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I would not be shocked if KTM drop him mid year he has been utter garbage for a long time now clearly has no idea how to set the bike up and seems to rag his tyres after about 10 laps and literally fall into the midfield or worse the back of the field.

That is unacceptable for a factory rider and he will be being paid very well as one, I would sack him pretty much now, he is an embarassment to Red Bull and KTM, even Binder is not really dealing too well with Acosta.