Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 20 Aug 2011, 02:08 (Ref:2943205)   #26
osrg
Racer

osrg should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridosrg should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
The question is though, why would a modestly funded Fujitsu team pay top price for a current FG now, when they can wait til the end of 2012 when there will arguably be ~50 of them on the market for very little money?
Well they won't.... thats the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzle View Post
You reckon, 1.6secs is an awful lot of car!
Figuratively speaking of course.... the point i'm making is that if Thompson can dominate in that car, there's at least a Dozen in that field that could do as good or better.
Old 20 Aug 2011, 05:08 (Ref:2943222)   #27
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
R1

Lots of bent and broken cars there!

Well done to Mr McLaughlin & SBR.

Mr Percat must be very disappointed
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 20 Aug 2011, 10:57 (Ref:2943286)   #28
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

Mr McGill's car looks quite good... presentation standard has certainly lifted!

Old 20 Aug 2011, 22:52 (Ref:2943498)   #29
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
P2

Mr Jones was quickest until the end of the session...

Looks prettier than the main game car?
Old 20 Aug 2011, 23:44 (Ref:2943509)   #30
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Stewards Summary
Old 21 Aug 2011, 00:08 (Ref:2943516)   #31
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
R2

A.Jones wins...

Pouring with rain, the usual suspects fell off/were delayed.

Three standouts... Chas Mostert got to 4th from 14th, fastest lap by 0.7s.. Drew Russell from back of grid after yesterdays wrecks to 11th.. and Richard Cregan, who had a pit lane visit, and managed to set fastest lap, mowing cars down till Mr Mostert's flyer...

Mr Mostert should be signed into #55...Now!
Old 21 Aug 2011, 04:08 (Ref:2943558)   #32
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
R3

A very busy race, 2 safety cars, plenty of lead changes, passing thru the field.. Good fun! Might be a few discussions post race however..

This one is on the teev soon isnt it?
Old 21 Aug 2011, 08:07 (Ref:2943595)   #33
osrg
Racer

osrg should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridosrg should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
R3

A very busy race, 2 safety cars, plenty of lead changes, passing thru the field.. Good fun! Might be a few discussions post race however..

This one is on the teev soon isnt it?
It was......Dave Russell drove a great race, but the ease of which Thompson ranged up and passed Russell was all too disturbing.
Old 21 Aug 2011, 08:42 (Ref:2943605)   #34
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Watch it fly at Bathurst... #80 should be a jet in a straight line...
Old 26 Aug 2011, 06:45 (Ref:2946160)   #35
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Watch all three races from last weekend at Queensland Raceway replayed on Channel 7 this Saturday 27th August at 12:30pm...