Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 23 May 2003, 12:16 (Ref:607749)   #1
Craner Curves
Veteran

United Kingdom
Kelso
Craner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Stefano Sebastiani

I see he is down to race an F40 in British GTs at Silverstone this weekend. Is this the same guy who used to race under the pseudonym "Stingbrace" at Le Mans in the 90s? Usually in a Ferrari of some sort.
Old 23 May 2003, 17:45 (Ref:608161)   #2
KA
Veteran

KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
I'm sure it's the same guy- he's certainly been around for a few years now-I remember him back in the 80's in Group C and Thundersports in the UK....
Old 23 May 2003, 19:33 (Ref:608228)   #3
Craner Curves
Veteran

United Kingdom
Kelso
Craner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I think he used to race a Ferrari 348 with Robin Donovan at La Sarthe.
Old 23 May 2003, 21:59 (Ref:608335)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Craner Curves
I think he used to race a Ferrari 348 with Robin Donovan at La Sarthe.

Indeed he did.
Old 24 May 2003, 04:08 (Ref:608483)   #5
mickj
Racer

mickj should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is Robin Smith still his mechanic ?.
Old 29 May 2003, 16:40 (Ref:613837)   #6
Joe Twyman
Rookie

Joe Twyman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Stefano is a friend of my father's and currently owns a hotel in Rome. He previously managed the Barcley hotel in London. He was friendly with Ayrton Senna who stayed at the hotel when testing at Silverstone. In '94 he got some autographs signed for us at dinner one night! With regards to Silverstone, I was there Sunday and there wasnt a Ferrari running?
Old 29 May 2003, 16:43 (Ref:613840)   #7
KA
Veteran

KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Twyman
Stefano is a friend of my father's and currently owns a hotel in Rome. He previously managed the Barcley hotel in London.
Wasn't his Group C Spice around 1990 or so entered under the 'Berkeley Team London' name or similar- presumably taken from the Hotel name?