Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 29 Jan 2010, 23:36 (Ref:2622043)   #1
Bluebottle
Veteran

United Kingdom
High Wycombe
Bluebottle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBluebottle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
One born every minute?

http://www.neosocket.com/

Hmmmmm!
Old 30 Jan 2010, 00:15 (Ref:2622057)   #2
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Brilliant idea, I'm going to buy 3 and put two in the rear doors. What with all the other fuel economy devices that I have fitted I'll soon be selling fuel back to the filling station !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 30 Jan 2010, 21:01 (Ref:2622480)   #3
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Everyone knows that the only way to increase horsepower is to add stickers.
Old 1 Feb 2010, 12:59 (Ref:2623638)   #4
Hepatic
Veteran

United Kingdom
Preston-ish
Hepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
thats funny as hell, and they can't even spell "invension"!!!
Old 1 Feb 2010, 13:42 (Ref:2623669)   #5
Peter Dunne
Tea Addict And Summoner Of Safety Cars
Veteran

Peter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPeter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Unfortunately, the site is now showing as being sold out of the "High Grade" model

Gordon must have bought them all

I guess I'll just have to buy a load of stickers, a big loud exhaust and a rear wing the size of a 747.
Old 1 Feb 2010, 14:26 (Ref:2623705)   #6
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Testimonials
Here is what our customers have reported. For your reference, we've included the model name of the vehicle, engine displacement, before/after results and comments.

Subaru PREO - 658 cc
It is easy to attach and saves gas!

Before After Increased by
25.9 mpg 35.3 mpg 36 %

Toyota Vitz (Yaris) - 1300 cc
My car accelerates better now and a little bit but it does improve gas milage. Radio sounds better and lights are brighter.

41.2 mpg 45.4 mpg 10.3 %

Nissan MARCH - 1300 cc
It was easier than i though to install. You just plug it into the cigarette lighter. It helps on ignition and engine feels more powerful.

28.3 mpg 34.1 mpg 21 %

Suzuki Wagon R - 660 cc
I think it drives better when i turn on A/C, radio, etc. Gas milage has definitely improved. It's easy to use.

25.9 mpg 33.0 mpg 27 %

Suzuki Lapin - 660 cc
Gas milage improved more than i expected! It's easy even for women to use. Radio plays better even outside the city and it's easier to drive going up hill. There are no more static electricity when it's cold.
25.9 mpg 31.8 mpg 23 %

Nissan CUBE - 1400 cc
Gas milage on my car has been excellent but now it's even better. Lights are brighter also.
The autocensor won't allow my testimonial to be printed
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 9 Feb 2010, 15:15 (Ref:2629926)   #7
nea
Racer

England
Saltaire, UK
nea should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyone who claims to get good mileage from a Nissan Bloody Cube is a lying toe-rag. I had the misfortune of having to drive one of those monstrosities, best I saw was 24mpg. It was like driving a brick wall into the wind.
Old 9 Feb 2010, 18:16 (Ref:2630053)   #8
Hepatic
Veteran

United Kingdom
Preston-ish
Hepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
crock. ****. go figure
Old 9 Feb 2010, 18:37 (Ref:2630068)   #9
gttouring
Veteran

gttouring should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
why didn't i think of it!
the millions i could have received for my evil empire!