Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 25 Mar 2014, 07:23 (Ref:3383944)   #1
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
New Videos from the ACO

have we all had an email from the ACO with a link to this
http://aconewslettercom.6tm.eu/NewsL.../video/x1fz8x8

hope this works
Old 25 Mar 2014, 07:31 (Ref:3383947)   #2
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It works fine, I certainly didn't get it but I'm not a ACO member. Don't know why I should be a member. Don't see many advantages.
Old 25 Mar 2014, 07:39 (Ref:3383951)   #3
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Savings on tickets help
Old 25 Mar 2014, 08:37 (Ref:3383969)   #4
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
This is the first video of the series they talked about at the ACO press conference.
Old 25 Mar 2014, 08:40 (Ref:3383971)   #5
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
the first two are available now with a new one each tuesday until the 3rd of June
Old 25 Mar 2014, 20:12 (Ref:3384328)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
It works fine, I certainly didn't get it but I'm not a ACO member. Don't know why I should be a member. Don't see many advantages.
I rather like being a member of the club that runs the World's Greatest Motor Race.......
Old 25 Mar 2014, 20:40 (Ref:3384342)   #7
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I rather like being a member of the club that runs the World's Greatest Motor Race.......
Convince me
Old 25 Mar 2014, 20:45 (Ref:3384345)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don't need to - it's your choice - I've made mine.. I'm not an ACO salesman......
Old 25 Mar 2014, 22:02 (Ref:3384370)   #9
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well as a member you get discounts on tickets and camping, if you go as a group the discounts will pay for the membership and you also get access to the members area's. however the bigest advantage is that if you get your camping from the ACO or the tourist office you get to book 2 weeks before non members so you have a better chance of getting the camping tickets you want.
Old 26 Mar 2014, 19:59 (Ref:3384789)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
For me, it's the post-race results package and the use of the Espace Club.
Old 26 Mar 2014, 20:48 (Ref:3384810)   #11
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
And the inner-circle guided tour at Scrutineering. I do it twice on the sunday and twice on the monday
Old 26 Mar 2014, 22:03 (Ref:3384823)   #12
Nick Woodbury
Veteran

United States
New England
Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!
This new weekly system is great! At last, something that is coming out of Le Mans on a weekly basis, and it is visual media related no less. I love keeping up on everything to do with Le Mans and the Circuit of La Sarthe itself!

My only disappointment with this new series of episodes is that each one is no more than 5 minutes long, sad.
Old 26 Mar 2014, 22:36 (Ref:3384840)   #13
tonypowe
Rookie

United Kingdom
Cambridgeshire
tonypowe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Discounts on tickets, seat in the ACO grandstand, Espace club (somewhere to escape from the crowds every now and again - to me this is worth it on its own, coffee is very good!), info pack and results.
Old 27 Mar 2014, 07:12 (Ref:3384915)   #14
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
They usually have various things in the Escape area, one year it was a massage unit providing a relaxing massage for tired bodies. and free car stickers and posters.
Old 27 Mar 2014, 22:09 (Ref:3385350)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
They usually have various things in the Escape area, one year it was a massage unit providing a relaxing massage for tired bodies. and free car stickers and posters.
Well, neither Tony or James (or even Pascal last year) have ever offered me a massage there - and just as well! Is there a tunnel to and from the escape area........?
Old 28 Mar 2014, 07:08 (Ref:3385448)   #16
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Is that Tom. Dick or Harri.
Old 1 Apr 2014, 17:47 (Ref:3387497)   #17
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Weren't we supposed to see another video today???

As a fan of Michelin I have been looking forward to episode 3 as they teased that it would be all about the tires.
Old 1 Apr 2014, 18:38 (Ref:3387511)   #18
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Yes just tried the links and no sign of the 3rd episode yet
Old 2 Apr 2014, 12:57 (Ref:3387829)   #19
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
here it is
Old 2 Apr 2014, 13:22 (Ref:3387839)   #20
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Enjoyed that
Old 2 Apr 2014, 13:29 (Ref:3387845)   #21
porman
Veteran

porman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridporman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridporman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard b View Post

Thank you (merci beaucoup)

If you ever have a chance a stop at Michelin's museum in Clermont-Ferrand is definitely worth the time. This goes go for everyone as you have probably already done so seeing as how your in France.
Old 2 Apr 2014, 14:54 (Ref:3387881)   #22
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
They are THE best tire manufacturer and the reason I have them on all my cars. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I'd love it if they made a set of tires similar to what are on their racing tires, with the big Michelin logo in blue, that would look sweet on a road car!
Old 2 Apr 2014, 15:38 (Ref:3387897)   #23
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Michelin had a stand right next to the meet last year, they were a little confused as the early arrivals set up a table and arranged drink and food but they did allow us to use the side of there platform for the group photo
Old 2 Apr 2014, 18:23 (Ref:3387949)   #24
Nick Woodbury
Veteran

United States
New England
Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!
Thanks for keeping this thread as an update for those ACO videos. They are great and very informative. I wish they were a bit longer crammed with all sorts of info, but this is perfect so far!

Will they be releasing videos every week or once every other week?
Old 2 Apr 2014, 18:30 (Ref:3387953)   #25
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
One per week for the next 6 weeks