Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 24 Apr 2014, 20:36 (Ref:3397880)   #1
Johansen2000
Racer

England
Leicester
Johansen2000 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJohansen2000 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Donington historic festival car pass??

Evening all :-)

Got the tickets and final instructions today for this event but when it arrived my 4 year old daughter opened them - she gets excited when she sees something with a racing club badge on it - she then left them in reach of my 1 year old daughter, who then hid everything! I have found the tickets, final instructions and entry list but can't find a car pass.....

The final instructions make no mention of a car pass, so before I turn the house up side down looking for it, has anyone else had their tickets yet and was there a car pass included??
Old 24 Apr 2014, 21:45 (Ref:3397907)   #2
paul leedham
Racer

England
Grimsby
paul leedham should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
got my tickets today and no car pass as well (no kids to hide them) so may not need them, although that's not like Donington
Old 28 Apr 2014, 14:12 (Ref:3399217)   #3
kilomike
Rookie

England
Warwick
kilomike should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have been told (by Fay Crook) that marshals will not be able to park in the paddock, due to the lack of space. We are to park either infield, next to Craner Suites or outside of the main gate with the general public. Thise camping will be able to park in the camping area but that it so small that you better get there on Thursday! (jokes)
Old 28 Apr 2014, 16:40 (Ref:3399260)   #4
Croft Marshal
Rookie

England
Washington Tyne & Wear
Croft Marshal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
take your marshals final instructions with you this will act as your car pass/paddock pass
hope this helps
Old 28 Apr 2014, 20:09 (Ref:3399359)   #5
Fay
Veteran

England
Silverstone
Fay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croft Marshal View Post
take your marshals final instructions with you this will act as your car pass/paddock pass
hope this helps
As stated, your Marshals Final Instructions Letter sent with the tickets will act as your car pass.

Obviously this is a big meeting and entry to the 2 paddocks is being limited so please park where directed.

The Letter will enable you to enter into the paddock and make your way to sign on in the Craner Curves as normal.

If you have any questions then let me know.

See you all at the weekend.

Fay Crook
Chief Marshal - DHF