Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 29 Apr 2005, 17:30 (Ref:1290254)   #1
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Ford F150

Maybe I'm a little insane but I'm pondering buying a Ford F150. Has anyone here had any experience with them? Especially interested in what people in the UK think! Ta
Old 29 Apr 2005, 19:16 (Ref:1290308)   #2
Bluebottle
Veteran

United Kingdom
High Wycombe
Bluebottle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBluebottle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
You're a bit young for a mid-life crisis Craig!
Could be an interesting choice, I assume it'll be your only vehicle and used for your work and as such should fit the bill quite well. Thinking of bills, probably worth looking at LPG.
Also, that would be one comfortable cruise to Le Mans (LHD will make the toll booths easier!)
Old 29 Apr 2005, 21:37 (Ref:1290373)   #3
woodyracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
uk
woodyracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
get a Lightning
Old 30 Apr 2005, 20:45 (Ref:1290741)   #4
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Craig the redneck!!

Funnily enough there's a test drive of one in this month's evo...

"Great in Wyoming, too big and not very clever in Woking..."
Old 30 Apr 2005, 21:06 (Ref:1290755)   #5
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
If I were to get one it'd probably be the Harley Davidson special edition. That is a mint motor. I could stomach the insurance and increased running costs but the fuel is really gonna be disgusting - especially when it hits £1/litre
Old 30 Apr 2005, 21:07 (Ref:1290757)   #6
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Thanks, Garc, may just have to pick up a copy... marvellous
Old 3 May 2005, 10:48 (Ref:1291894)   #7
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
There's an American Trucks place in Hyde that does RHD conversions... not sure how much, but it might be worth it if it makes insurance cheaper.

I think Bauer Millett in Manchester sells the Harley special edition - saw one with their plate on it ( 7 USA ) a couple of weeks ago.
Old 3 May 2005, 17:30 (Ref:1292174)   #8
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
I think the LHD is kinda cool

Sadly reality has set in (letter from mortgage company!) and I think common sense dictates I will have to wait til 2006 to treat myself... the Pug may live to fight another day... urgh! I always said I'd run that car until it expired - well I think it may just do this year - it's starting to fall apart already!