Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > A1GP

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1 Oct 2004, 11:22 (Ref:1112250)   #11
gttouring
Veteran

gttouring should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
still the car is sharp- spot on, the rear wing endplate treatment is very much to my liking, and it is just a proper modern openwheeler.
but another "top" open wheel series?
and a national spin to it? F1 already runs as drivers represent their respective countries- this is a silly diversion i feel, as no country will really back their car after season one, if they do at all now...
good design and it would be a nice addition to IRL or CHampcar, A1 GP sounds like Steak sauce to me.
Premier 1 which also had a nice premise floundered before it took off, A1 is to do better? oh is this because it is in the off season of every other series and is primarily in the middle east? The Idea of A1 should have been tossed up as a way to run F2- i mean Gp2, so a few privateers and countries can go at it, so youngens can get a chance to show themselves with the best, and recieving national support and Fame. This Oi! another one...