Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > A1GP

Old 5 Sep 2005, 06:36 (Ref:1399226)   #1
MickAU
Racer

MickAU has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Tickets for Eastern Creek on sale

I see that Tickets are on sale for Eastern Creek's A1 race through Ticketmaster, prices are pretty reasonable too:

Only $95 for a 3-day adult general admission pass, or $55 for Sunday only, that's pretty cheap considering the status of the event.

I found the prices through www.ticketmaster.com.au
Old 6 Sep 2005, 04:20 (Ref:1400016)   #2
MickAU
Racer

MickAU has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Tickets on Sale - release from Racenews:

TICKETS ON SALE NOW FOR A1 GRAND PRIX OF NATIONS AT EASTERN CREEK!

Family friendly prices, providing excellent value for an international sporting event
Organisers targeting ethnic community support
SYDNEY – 06 September 2005: Tickets for the inaugural A1 Grand Prix of Nations at Sydney’s Eastern Creek International Raceway -November 4-6, 2005 - have gone on sale through Ticketmaster.

Eastern Creek will be the fourth of 12 A1 Grand Prix events held worldwide which will see 25 national teams, representing around 80% of the world’s population, go head-to-head for The World Cup of Motorsport.

Organisers have kept ticket prices family-friendly – starting at just $20, with Chairman of the A1 Grand Prix of Nations in Australia, Alan Jones declaring the tickets had been priced competitively to “attract all members of the family.”

“Adult tickets for the three day event provide excellent value for this inaugural international world-class motor sport event,” said Jones, the 1980 World Formula One Champion. “All in all, the A1 Grand Prix of Nations will deliver a world-class sporting event at a very reasonable cost.

“Sheikh Maktoum (the founder of A1 Grand Prix) wants his events to be an action-packed, fan friendly three day celebration of national pride,” said Jones, who doubles as the seat holder for A1 Team Australia.

“Australia can expect a colourful multi cultural spectacle at Eastern Creek. There are some 3 million Australians whose first language is not English and around 600,000 of them reside in Sydney. We will be encouraging these multi cultural communities to embrace the sport of motor racing by supporting their nation of origin competing in the event.”

Naturally, Jones anticipates A1 Team Australia and its drivers will be well supported.

“When you see the yellow scarves waving at the Rugby or the Australian flags at the Cricket, it really gives you a burst of national pride,” he commented.

“I look forward to standing on the grid at Eastern Creek on November 6 and looking across to see plenty of Australian flags among the sea of colour. It will be a truly international event.”

Tickets can be booked through Ticketmaster outlets, online at www.ticketmaster.com.au or via phone on 136 100.

Ticket prices are as follows (an additional transaction fee may apply):

Season (3 Days)
Adult - $95
Concession - $55
Family (2 Adults & 2 Children under-17) - $195
Grandstand (No Concession or Family, 3 day only ticket) - $150

Friday Only
Adult - $30
Concession - $20
Family - $75

Saturday Only
Adult - $40
Concession - $25
Family - $95

Sunday Only
Adult - $55
Concession - $35
Family - $125
Old 7 Sep 2005, 11:20 (Ref:1401247)   #3
Dylanl
Rookie

Australia
Sydney
Dylanl should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
wow this is great im buying my ticket now
Old 8 Sep 2005, 06:23 (Ref:1401927)   #4
Oaksnaf
Veteran

Australia
Oaksnaf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well today i bought my flight tickets during the happy hour on Virgin Blue, cant say im all too pleased about the pricing, buying them lastweek would have saved me $60 but what can you do.

Cant wait for the Creek even though its 2 whole months away (well slighly less) so since ive got my flight tickets might aswell get those GP tickets. And the pricing isn't too bad. And a 3 day concession ticket $55 now that is awesome. Getting one of those right now.....