Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 8 Nov 2023, 20:45 (Ref:4185187)   #26
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crooky View Post
4 x Full Week Entry
4 x T21 Grandseats (together)
1 x Beasejour camping (It's the only one I know! Plus I think it has its perks with nearby views of the Porsche Curves and easy to get out of the circuit for getting supplies)

Interesting that you guys got Mulsanne parking. Is that to drive down there rather than catch the bus?
Absolutely. We generally go to either Mulsanne or Arnage on Wednesday and then the other on Thursday and then out to both during the early hours of Sunday. Been doing that for some years now. The journey isn't too bad, except through Arnage village. But the corners were brilliantly signposted last year and we missed all the people crawling nose to tail who didn't appreciate/understand the signage! There are still parking tickets available - reasonably priced at €28.
Old 8 Nov 2023, 21:35 (Ref:4185193)   #27
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Short trip for LM 2024 for another father and son weekend.

2xT17
1xExpo

Finally broke my LM tartiflette from the big frying pan (IYKYK) duck this year after many years of wavering - fabulous - what have I been missing all these years !
Old 8 Nov 2023, 21:44 (Ref:4185194)   #28
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
So just out of curiosity, I've just been on the ticket site again.
  • Full week general entry tickets still available
  • Still showing campsite availability for Beasejour, Clos Fleuri, Cormier, Prairie, Hippodrome 30 - all others sold out
  • All parking places surprisingly still available but full week Expo and Panorama showing 'limited availability'
  • All grandstands sold out
Hippodrome 30 now sold out.
Old 9 Nov 2023, 08:09 (Ref:4185218)   #29
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Hippodrome 30 now sold out.
Interestingly, Hippodrome 30 and 40 now showing as available again, as is Mulsanne camping.
Old 9 Nov 2023, 13:36 (Ref:4185244)   #30
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Absolutely. We generally go to either Mulsanne or Arnage on Wednesday and then the other on Thursday and then out to both during the early hours of Sunday. Been doing that for some years now. The journey isn't too bad, except through Arnage village. But the corners were brilliantly signposted last year and we missed all the people crawling nose to tail who didn't appreciate/understand the signage! There are still parking tickets available - reasonably priced at €28.
Or you can park on the road leading up to the entrance, or the carpark on the corner, for free. Providing you don't arrive at peak, peak moments.
Old 9 Nov 2023, 13:48 (Ref:4185245)   #31
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
But for €28, the ticket is as cheap as chips, relatively speaking, especially if shared by a car full....
Old 10 Nov 2023, 09:43 (Ref:4185317)   #32
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Mulsanne camping is showing availability for me again - probably one ticket.....
Old 10 Nov 2023, 12:07 (Ref:4185333)   #33
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Got for myself:
-3x Tertre Rouge
-2x ACO T18 Grandstand/General Entrance Combo Ticket

Went back in later and got for my parents:
-2x T12 Benoist Grandstand/General Entrance Combo Ticket
-1 Parking Expo
Got a Mulsanne/Arnage parking ticket as well today.
Old 10 Nov 2023, 21:39 (Ref:4185392)   #34
Number7
Racer

Denmark
Copenhagen
Number7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
2 T17
2 camping beasejour
1 parking Expo
Old 11 Nov 2023, 09:38 (Ref:4185438)   #35
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
So, as a comparison to last year, when by this time when all of the full week entry tickets and all of the full week parking tickets the ACO had made available were gone, we still have full week entry and all of the parking tickets available. Does that speak of less demand this year or just that the ACO have made more available?

Still camping at Beausejour, Prairie, Cormier and Clos Fleuri.

Edit - I now see that Panorama parking - 3 days and week have gone. Full week Expo still there though.
Old 11 Nov 2023, 18:04 (Ref:4185481)   #36
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I still expect this year to sell out.
Old 11 Nov 2023, 18:30 (Ref:4185483)   #37
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yes, I do too.
Old 14 Nov 2023, 10:16 (Ref:4185811)   #38
VXman
Rookie

VXman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well after not being able to get Grandstand tickets last year I joined ACO for 2024. We got Grandstand tickets of choice (Dunlop) but only had choice of Prairie and BSJ. BSJ is a lottery as to whether you get parked up next to some 24/7 party goers so we opted for Prairie. (might not be any better.) Not sure what you have to do to get Tertre Rogue or even Epiinettes nowadays.

We are in a motorhome and thought we might try the motorhome area PZ54 but it is no longer there. There is another one called Rotunde but it appears to be a parking spot with no facilities at all for the same price of a campsite. As a motohome you need Fresh water/Grey waste/Black waste points at a minimum. Toilets and showers would have been nice. Seems an odd move.
Old 14 Nov 2023, 10:52 (Ref:4185817)   #39
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I know others have disagreed elsewhere but when I checked (for a friend) a while back, I was specifically told that PZ54 was a parking place only. As PZ54 has gone and has been replaced with Rotunde parking, I would have expected that to be exactly the same. Neither were ever sold (to my admittedly limited knowledge) as 'camping' spots, although it would be reasonable to assume that anyone wanting to park their motorhome would be likely to be sleeping in it.
Old 14 Nov 2023, 10:55 (Ref:4185818)   #40
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Are there any other 'old fashioned' people here who have ordered their tickets 'hard copy'? After a week I kind of thought I might have heard about DHL dispatch by now. I recall the delivery being very quick last year, 4-5 days. I guess that having not split entry/GA and camping/parking this year means that they have more to send out at one go, however I would have expected that to be offset by the number of people now opting for e-tickets?
Old 14 Nov 2023, 11:59 (Ref:4185823)   #41
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Are there any other 'old fashioned' people here who have ordered their tickets 'hard copy'? After a week I kind of thought I might have heard about DHL dispatch by now. I recall the delivery being very quick last year, 4-5 days. I guess that having not split entry/GA and camping/parking this year means that they have more to send out at one go, however I would have expected that to be offset by the number of people now opting for e-tickets?
I've gone back to 'old school' hard copy tickets for next year. I had no real problems with the e-tix this year, but saw plenty of people who did, some being refused entry and sent to have hard copy tickets printed. I would also like to get my grubby mitts on my parking stickers before I go, to avoid the treasure hunt I had to undertake this year. Once I hear e-tickets have operated faultlessly, I'll go back to them.
Old 14 Nov 2023, 12:29 (Ref:4185825)   #42
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I must admit I expected everything to be e-tickets this year and I was pleased to see the hard copy option still retained. I shall continue buying hard copy until they're withdrawn, as I'm sure they eventually will be. I was lucky with my stickers last year, even the one for the late Expo purchase arrived before I left - although I did chase the ticket office, just to be sure. I'm hoping that the stickers will arrive with the hard copies this time, but I'm not holding my breath.
Old 14 Nov 2023, 12:42 (Ref:4185829)   #43
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Interesting. All of a sudden, a day before public ticketing opens, I see that all of the car parking tickets (other than disabled parking) are now sold out - not even showing any single day tickets. I wonder if the ACO have pulled them so there are some for non-members tomorrow? Still the same four campsites available, which I find slightly surprising.....
Old 14 Nov 2023, 12:45 (Ref:4185832)   #44
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
All camping sold out, not a surprise.
Old 14 Nov 2023, 12:51 (Ref:4185835)   #45
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
All camping sold out, not a surprise.
You're the second poster I've seen say that on social media this morning, but BSJ, Clos Fleuri, Cormier and Prairie are still showing as available to me. I even put a BSJ in my cart to test it.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot 2023-11-14 125223.png  
Old 14 Nov 2023, 12:57 (Ref:4185836)   #46
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
That's odd, it is showing sold out to me. Hmmmm, it's a lottery
Old 14 Nov 2023, 13:03 (Ref:4185838)   #47
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
From the ACO on FB:-

Tickets go on general sale tomorrow – book early to be sure not to miss out!
We are expecting to sell out quicker than ever before given the rush for tickets by ACO Members.

Information for tomorrow:
Some grandstand packages and camping passes have been set aside for general sale.
You can purchase up to 6 tickets and two through the Green Ticket initiative.
As ACO Members have snapped up all available grandstand seats, tickets for a new grandstand at La Chapelle will go on general sale.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 14 Nov 2023 at 13:12.
Old 14 Nov 2023, 13:06 (Ref:4185839)   #48
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It will be interesting to see what comes on sale tomorrow, i.e. what has been held back from the members....
Old 14 Nov 2023, 15:16 (Ref:4185857)   #49
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Yes will be very interesting to see what is left for non aco members
Old 14 Nov 2023, 16:22 (Ref:4185865)   #50
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yes, I wonder if they'll both get tickets?