Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 10 Oct 2023, 22:07 (Ref:4180924)   #276
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
As long as you have early entry you can get in today, that's usually reserved RV. I have a tent but have a reserved spot cause it was where we camped before they turned it over to reserved and I spend my money wisely
Old 10 Oct 2023, 22:25 (Ref:4180926)   #277
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hoping to be on road by 6:45 tomorrow (gods timezone) depending on early morning haircut schedule. Puts me at a late evening arrival time. Although my car this year has a smaller fuel tank so not sure I can pull the 1 stop strategy.
Old 10 Oct 2023, 23:14 (Ref:4180930)   #278
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Hoping to be on road by 6:45 tomorrow (gods timezone) depending on early morning haircut schedule. Puts me at a late evening arrival time. Although my car this year has a smaller fuel tank so not sure I can pull the 1 stop strategy.

We are on our way. Two hours in. Staying close tomorrow, so should be there on Thursday 10 ish.
Old 10 Oct 2023, 23:33 (Ref:4180931)   #279
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I have defended the ridge so far, tomorrow is a new day and refreshed assault from the masses at the gates
Old 10 Oct 2023, 23:36 (Ref:4180932)   #280
RX7Mandingo
Rookie

United States
Jacksonville, FL
RX7Mandingo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I have defended the ridge so far, tomorrow is a new day and refreshed assault from the masses at the gates
I got a cluster of snow crab with your name on it if you can stake me out a spot my the turn 5 bathrooms ?
Old 11 Oct 2023, 01:40 (Ref:4180937)   #281
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I'm bringing wheat straw and a canopy tomorrow, along with some Halloween lights. Hopefully before noon.
Old 11 Oct 2023, 01:54 (Ref:4180938)   #282
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I'm bringing wheat straw and a canopy tomorrow, along with some Halloween lights. Hopefully before noon.
Good, you can help me set up my tent when I get there!
Old 11 Oct 2023, 02:04 (Ref:4180940)   #283
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Check that. No on track action until 135 so that's when I'm for. Someone might have to explain to me how i access my tickets.
Old 11 Oct 2023, 02:40 (Ref:4180945)   #284
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Good, you can help me set up my tent when I get there!
As long as it's during the Mazda session, so I can't hear your instructions.
Old 11 Oct 2023, 03:03 (Ref:4180946)   #285
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
And people keep showing up and the line is 4 rows deep out front
The Uhaul trailer is classic racing camping.
Old 11 Oct 2023, 03:13 (Ref:4180947)   #286
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
I figured it out, but it is a convoluted system at best.
Quote:
Yeah, you have to go to ticket and then back to open all the tickets. They didn't give me my camping pass with my RV pass too, haven't heard from Abe yet so I have all the space
So they are trying to be cool and hip and it's just a PIA.

My souvenir program is "a seat" let's back out 3x for "my tickets" and the program one has no bar code, so maybe I'll show them my email confirmation? Again, I'm old man in a mid age body, but just let me print to pdf and call it a day, please! Not everything needs a Gdamn app.
Old 11 Oct 2023, 06:34 (Ref:4180954)   #287
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You should endeavor to get here as soon as you can. Even with reserved spots, fighting people off becomes a full time job. As much as I love this place, I'd love to be sleeping in my own bed tonight but I can't.
Old 11 Oct 2023, 11:40 (Ref:4180973)   #288
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
On road
Old 11 Oct 2023, 12:17 (Ref:4180981)   #289
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
On road
On haircut
Old 11 Oct 2023, 13:41 (Ref:4180997)   #290
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Not joking. I just drove past two cars with personalized license plates that rent the following MOIST1 and then CREAMY
Old 11 Oct 2023, 14:34 (Ref:4181003)   #291
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Not joking. I just drove past two cars with personalized license plates that rent the following MOIST1 and then CREAMY
You stay classy Mississippi?
Old 11 Oct 2023, 15:10 (Ref:4181005)   #292
scottypinthemix
Racer

United States
atlanta
scottypinthemix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Home sweet homeClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1600.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	78182

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11 Oct 2023, 16:18 (Ref:4181008)   #293
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Just made first stop after 4 hours and 15 minutes. Never gone this far on a tank in this car.
Old 11 Oct 2023, 17:24 (Ref:4181016)   #294
JT240Z
Racer

United States
Geogria
JT240Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJT240Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX7Mandingo View Post
I got a cluster of snow crab with your name on it if you can stake me out a spot my the turn 5 bathrooms ?
Still don't see any Mazda flags.
Old 11 Oct 2023, 17:25 (Ref:4181017)   #295
JT240Z
Racer

United States
Geogria
JT240Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJT240Z should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It does seem like the crowd this year is a lot more aggressive about getting and maintaining their spots.
Old 11 Oct 2023, 18:11 (Ref:4181021)   #296
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
On track action and calm before mild storms tonight. And some creep is hanging out with us.
Old 11 Oct 2023, 18:25 (Ref:4181024)   #297
fergus_r
Veteran

United Kingdom
fergus_r should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfergus_r should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfergus_r should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
...and some off-track action if you're the green Mazda
Old 11 Oct 2023, 23:49 (Ref:4181043)   #298
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
It's raining
Old 12 Oct 2023, 00:42 (Ref:4181050)   #299
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
It's raining
Dry in my house.
Old 12 Oct 2023, 01:33 (Ref:4181054)   #300
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Well your house sucks and your lawn deserves to die