Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 12 Oct 2001, 15:05 (Ref:159680)   #1
renaultbel
Racer

renaultbel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
He Is Going Out In Style

Thank you much Jean you made a litle dream come true he drived the fastes time in SUZUKA
NOW WIN THE RACE AT SUZUKA AND MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE

1. ALESI Jordan / Honda 1'35"454
2. MONTOYA Williams / BMW 1'35"977
3. DE LA ROSA Jaguar / Cosworth 1'36"225
4. HAKKINEN McLaren / Mercedes 1'36"430
5. FRENTZEN Prost / Acer 1'36"439
6. IRVINE Jaguar / Cosworth 1'36"589

FORZA JEAN ALESI !!!!!!!!!!!!
I really love this guy
Old 12 Oct 2001, 15:25 (Ref:159691)   #2
BootsOntheSide
Veteran

England
Eastbourne, England
BootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Good God people, can you still not recognise a publicity based low fuel run when it hits you? He will be outqualified by Trulli and not score any points, you mark my words.
Old 12 Oct 2001, 15:46 (Ref:159700)   #3
renaultbel
Racer

renaultbel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
To BootsOntheSide

***** ********* ****** ** *** ***** ******* ******** **** ****** * ****** ***** ****** ****** ** ****** *** ***** ***** * * *** ***** **** *** ** ****** ***

All this stars are bad words to you
Let Jean go is own way this is fantastic even if he drives on low fuel. Do you know what F1 is ????????
Old 12 Oct 2001, 16:39 (Ref:159705)   #4
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Boots, you lack sensitivity.

If you feel compelled to jeer at Our Jean as he runs his final Formula One race, please go into your bedroom and close the door.
Old 12 Oct 2001, 17:29 (Ref:159723)   #5
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, it is true, it's the same trick Jag always pull on friday......

(I can't remember Pedro and Eddie both qualifying in top 6 when they where both in the top 6 on friday)
Old 12 Oct 2001, 17:42 (Ref:159729)   #6
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It doesn't matter, Jean Alesi is great. Let him shine on his last race !!!!!
Old 12 Oct 2001, 21:48 (Ref:159848)   #7
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The man on the news pointed out this was a second inside the year 2000 pole time.

Full fuel, low fuel, no fuel, whatever - that sort of time is not too shabby.
Old 12 Oct 2001, 23:23 (Ref:159893)   #8
enemy-ace
Veteran

Canada
toronto, ontario, canada
enemy-ace should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Bononi
Let him shine on his last race !!!!!
Whats the point of shining, if it's only fools gold. I'd rather see him run a strong race and finish well rather than run a low fuel publicity stunt. Where's the glory in that? Never been a fan of the man, but he deserves to go out as a fighter rather han a PR trick.
Old 12 Oct 2001, 23:37 (Ref:159899)   #9
Powered by JPM
Racer

Powered by JPM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dont think im trying to knock the guy (alesi), because im not...
but i was just wondering why people sometimes make a huge deal about practice times? its just that, practice...teams/drivers are obviously using different set-ups.

Im pretty sure TWG's (the whinning germans)will be that far down in the charts today

what time are they showing the race in europe? 6am?
sorry...its just that ive been waking up at 7am and 730am for many saturdays and sundays, respectively, to catch the races...just a lil pay back