Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 7 Jun 2022, 09:34 (Ref:4113388)   #11
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoodyMcFlude View Post
Looks like they might restricting access so general admission can't get to the corner at the bottom of the hill (Paddock? can't remember the names)
Yeah, that's Paddock. Definitely be a shame if that is out of bounds, as it is a good spot.

Quote:
Also still no detail about camping, which is pretty poor.
Sure I saw an email yesterday (I think from Ticketmaster) mentioning that camping tickets are now on sale, not sure if there is further information on their site now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2
If there's any more information out there we're all missing it! I've made the decision now to not go - I need to pick and choose weekends out so I'm not taking the risk on this one.
Quote:
It's almost getting to the point where I decide to write off the £38 or whatever I've already spent on tickets and save the fuel, camping and food costs
Don't think you are alone on this, as I have seen a few comments on FB and the like with people saying similar.

There is a segment on the website about "on-day" tickets which some are reading as "one day" tickets, but I still don't think that is the case. It all seems rather disjointed thus far, but I hope they turn it around in the next fortnight.

I saw entry lists for the Crosscar (10 drivers) and Next (8 drivers) floating about on FB yesterday, so hopefully those drivers will all be present at Lydden.