Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 20 Jun 2013, 08:43 (Ref:3265335)   #76
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It's not an app but I was using this last night for t&s on my iPhone and its does the job pretty well http://thomasbaekdal.com/browsercache/chronos.html
Old 20 Jun 2013, 10:50 (Ref:3265378)   #77
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep, that's the one mentioned earlier Rob - pretty good......
Old 20 Jun 2013, 23:52 (Ref:3265813)   #78
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
Not sure if this is planned or not, any way we could get Team or car names as opposed to "Entry 4714?" If not, still great!

The ACO changed all the data at the 11th hour. All fixed between the sessions yesterday. Just hope they don't change it again. It was good for the final qualifying sessions on Thursday.
Old 21 Jun 2013, 06:40 (Ref:3265902)   #79
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eps View Post
The ACO changed all the data at the 11th hour. All fixed between the sessions yesterday. Just hope they don't change it again. It was good for the final qualifying sessions on Thursday.
worked well for me yesterday
Old 21 Jun 2013, 12:55 (Ref:3266056)   #80
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
I still had the cars listed as entry xxxx last night, and even now when I open the app. Need to un/reinstall?
Old 24 Jun 2013, 10:44 (Ref:3268785)   #81
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by eps View Post
Hats off to EPS for his sterling work updating the app, he sat in the cafe section of the ACO stand with his laptop fixing the app while we all had beers and watched the track action.

I'm not just saying it as he's a mate, but the app was very useful to keep track of things (even when in view of the Michelin results tower) and was 'light' on its data usage for those of us on roaming tarrifs.
Old 24 Jun 2013, 13:55 (Ref:3268902)   #82
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
Hats off to EPS for his sterling work updating the app, he sat in the cafe section of the ACO stand with his laptop fixing the app while we all had beers and watched the track action.

I'm not just saying it as he's a mate, but the app was very useful to keep track of things (even when in view of the Michelin results tower) and was 'light' on its data usage for those of us on roaming tarrifs.
Cheers Truck I just wanted it to work!! To be honest if Kangaroo TV/Fanvision were still allowed at LM, the App wouldn't have been made. We started seriously chatting about the App at the Monaco GP and after that I was determined to make a useable App, we got a PoC together for the Test Day, this went well enough to convince me that we could put something together for the 24hrs, that would be good enough. It was rapidly put together, but had over 11,000 downloads. The feedback has been mostly positive, next year it will be improved. There are a lot of ideas and options available and I think I'll need to put a bit of failsafe in there, to circumvent data feed issues.. Which should make it more robust.

We had over 3,000 downloads from Danish Users