Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Hillclimb and Sprint

Old 4 Sep 2008, 10:29 (Ref:2281501)   #1
ESL
Rookie

ESL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
North Weald Harrow CC sprint 21/9/2008

Hi all

Harrow Car Club is hosting its annual sprint at North Weald on Sunday 21st September. It is an AEMC, ACSMC and BTRDA round, as well as a Japanese Intermarque Sprint Championship round which will be covered by Banzai magazine. You can apply for a national B licence on the day if you wish to run.

Regs are here: http://www.clubracer.co.uk/TT08SRsB.pdf

Many Thanks

Andy Stevens
Old 4 Sep 2008, 12:42 (Ref:2281561)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Correct me if I'm wrong but how do you obtain a Nat B licence on the day? I thought as a minimum even for a sprint licene you'd need to apply through the MSA?
Old 4 Sep 2008, 14:01 (Ref:2281585)   #3
ESL
Rookie

ESL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You can present the application form on the day in lieu of the licence.
Old 4 Sep 2008, 16:58 (Ref:2281669)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ah,

but do you need to take an Ards test for a sprint licence?
Old 4 Sep 2008, 18:37 (Ref:2281739)   #5
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
chezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
No you don't need to do an ARDS test for a sprint licence, thats why you can apply for it at an event.
Old 5 Sep 2008, 07:29 (Ref:2282061)   #6
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It's a non-race Nat B license you apply for [ie as opposed to a race Nat B] which is why you can do it on the day, and the clubs then send the forms off.

Out of interest which course layout does Harrow Car Club run? Did a sprint there on Sunday which had the chicane in the service road, down to the Banjo, "twiddly" bit, hairpin left, then back up the service road and a bit on the runway - start and finish was up by the market area.