Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 30 Mar 2014, 16:25 (Ref:3386671)   #76
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
At this rate, the Village won't be big enough for us
Old 30 Mar 2014, 17:05 (Ref:3386695)   #77
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
well if we beat last years record attendance it will be good
Old 30 Mar 2014, 18:02 (Ref:3386715)   #78
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
At this rate, the Village won't be big enough for us
It will, but my small table should not be large enough.
Old 30 Mar 2014, 22:17 (Ref:3386836)   #79
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaviel View Post
Really! This event is just getting more and more exciting! I will have to bring something spectacular to keep up at this rate!
I do rather hope this means you've decided to come. Someone will have to save us from a steady diet of Findus Crispy Pancakes after all!
Old 31 Mar 2014, 07:28 (Ref:3386945)   #80
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
I do rather hope this means you've decided to come. Someone will have to save us from a steady diet of Findus Crispy Pancakes after all!
Are you forgetting the tartiflette that we will attempt to make
Old 4 Apr 2014, 15:14 (Ref:3388719)   #81
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Bourbon!
Robert is coming back isn't he?

I'm split between bringing a real Snaps, or something else danish
Yes he is. Can't believe I'm just now getting to this thread. It's been a crazy 2 weeks lately.

I'll be there with some good old fashioned Kentucky whiskey as well as a local flavor/flavour from right here in Texas. Can't wait to see you guys.
Old 4 Apr 2014, 20:16 (Ref:3388793)   #82
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
We will all be pleased to see you again Robert !
Old 4 Apr 2014, 22:17 (Ref:3388823)   #83
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
We will all be pleased to see you again Robert !
Echoing that, it will be great to see you again Robert - loved speaking a couple of years back and be great to catch up.

Obviously good bourbon is always welcome and I'm sure matching foodstuffs will live up to those standards. You missed the British cheese extravaganza last year, which I suspect means we should at least try to recapture some of the spirit of it this June...
Old 5 Apr 2014, 12:12 (Ref:3388975)   #84
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Should that be '...some of the spirit with it this June....' Ian?
Old 9 Apr 2014, 10:40 (Ref:3390486)   #85
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rblanshard View Post
Yes he is. Can't believe I'm just now getting to this thread. It's been a crazy 2 weeks lately.

I'll be there with some good old fashioned Kentucky whiskey as well as a local flavor/flavour from right here in Texas. Can't wait to see you guys.
Looking forward to meeting you Robert, especially after your kind words when I was ill. Some quality Bourbon can only add to the occasion!
Old 11 Apr 2014, 10:06 (Ref:3391017)   #86
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Quality & Bourbon? Something you don;t hear everyday...
(Gets Coat, Leaves Rapidly)
Old 11 Apr 2014, 10:26 (Ref:3391018)   #87
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
Quality & Bourbon? Something you don;t hear everyday...
(Gets Coat, Leaves Rapidly)
It's okay Tim, I'm sure someone will bring along some Bells or similar to ensure your taste buds aren't too offended.
Old 11 Apr 2014, 10:39 (Ref:3391022)   #88
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
I think we will leave the meeting with such an amount of MJ in the spirit that we won't need to refuel during the race.
Old 11 Apr 2014, 10:47 (Ref:3391028)   #89
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
I think we will leave the meeting with such an amount of MJ in the spirit that we won't need to refuel during the race.
what race? is there something happening after the meet then
Old 14 Apr 2014, 21:21 (Ref:3392551)   #90
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
what race? is there something happening after the meet then

It looks this is gonna be bigger and better even then last year! I myself will be enlarging the group with the introduction of my partner Marieke, who's been absent from the race for three years because of the birth of our son.

Great. I can't wait. Tasting these fantastic cheeses, sampling a bit of Roberts smooth Bourbon, the fresh wines of Pascal and Batmobile, introducing you lot into a fine old Dutch 'Jenever'...

Counting the days....

Last edited by GTfour; 14 Apr 2014 at 21:27.
Old 14 Apr 2014, 21:52 (Ref:3392561)   #91
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfour View Post

Counting the days....

Old 15 Apr 2014, 08:06 (Ref:3392667)   #92
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not that we're eager, of course.......
Old 15 Apr 2014, 08:16 (Ref:3392681)   #93
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Not in the least, but it is only 56 days until i leave
Old 15 Apr 2014, 08:22 (Ref:3392685)   #94
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
53 for me.
Old 15 Apr 2014, 09:42 (Ref:3392720)   #95
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
55 for me.
Old 15 Apr 2014, 13:36 (Ref:3392824)   #96
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
53 here, anyone less? Consider yourself lucky, I know I am.
Old 15 Apr 2014, 15:24 (Ref:3392855)   #97
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
i thought tuesday was early, appears i will be the last to arrive
Old 15 Apr 2014, 16:48 (Ref:3392878)   #98
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
The Wednesday is allways our day of departure. Hope to do the entire scrutineering weekend before once...
Old 15 Apr 2014, 17:46 (Ref:3392903)   #99
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
i thought tuesday was early, appears i will be the last to arrive
Nope we will arrive on wednesday morning at about 7, make sure you have the beer cold for us Simon!
Old 15 Apr 2014, 17:49 (Ref:3392905)   #100
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
45 for me