Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > Predictions Competitions

Old 2 Apr 2011, 16:13 (Ref:2857406)   #26
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
It's a long season, 16 rounds. I doubt many will enter all 16 and I bet you're not last after the results of 'Round 2' are added!
Old 3 Apr 2011, 19:50 (Ref:2858179)   #27
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Wonder what the top score is this race ..... I get a whopping 0 I think !!!
Old 3 Apr 2011, 21:52 (Ref:2858240)   #28
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Im honestly suprised more people didnt pick Pescarolo for the race win, start ruined my GTE (pro and am) picks.
Old 4 Apr 2011, 01:22 (Ref:2858335)   #29
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCosworthPanoz View Post
Im honestly suprised more people didnt pick Pescarolo for the race win, start ruined my GTE (pro and am) picks.
No kidding! I thought after the Sebring performance, the 458 would have some more teething issues, but they showed up big time at Paul Ricard.
Old 4 Apr 2011, 07:23 (Ref:2858394)   #30
Porsche917K
Racer

United States
Napa, CA
Porsche917K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That crash really hurt my GT choices, and at the last second I changed who I thought would take poll away from the correct choice in P1 .
Old 4 Apr 2011, 18:00 (Ref:2858726)   #31
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The results from Round 2 are in, and the round winner is TheNewBob - Congrats!! This was a hectic round with nobody picking the winners in GTE-Pro or FLM, and only 3 people scored in the LMP2 and GTE-Am categories. Also worth noting is that Chiana picked all the correct qualifiers - well done! Below you will find a table including the Round results as well as the total points from all rounds to date. As always, if you see an error please let me know.

NameQualifyingRaceRound-TotalTotal_points
Joeb20220
Chiana44818
The Badger20220
CTD00010
Victor_RO24624
Lebanza30313
Sellysell0004
Canada ALMS fan22418
FordCosworthPanoz14527
911targa2024
fieldofdreams7900014
R4z3rw33n00018
isynge34721
cthib100004
TheNewBob381121
Porsche917K14529
hoppelmine30319
Babapapa0002
cptkablamo14519
jp_olifer30311
skycafe00012
Duff_4400016
SickRimpson00012
protopuma22412
Bently0320214
Nick493477
Old 4 Apr 2011, 23:43 (Ref:2858899)   #32
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Thank you Joeb ..... Im delighted to still have 20 points , and the rest of the lads didnt score to brilliantly either .

Tally Ho old bean ..... on to the next race .
Old 5 Apr 2011, 00:41 (Ref:2858908)   #33
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Also worth noting is that Chiana picked all the correct qualifiers - well done!
With the expection of Formula Le Mans, Q went fairly well indeed.

Anyway, we shouldn't have much problem guessing how the prototype "field" lines up for the Long Beach race!
Old 5 Apr 2011, 01:17 (Ref:2858911)   #34
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No offense, but I am glad to see some goose eggs up there next to others' names, since my oblivious arse missed the round 2 boat.
Old 5 Apr 2011, 01:32 (Ref:2858912)   #35
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
With the expection of Formula Le Mans, Q went fairly well indeed.

Anyway, we shouldn't have much problem guessing how the prototype "field" lines up for the Long Beach race!
You would think I could remember how many classes there are, I am just stuck in the past thinking there are only 4 classes!

And yes there should be ample point scoring opportunities at Long Beach.
Old 5 Apr 2011, 11:38 (Ref:2859091)   #36
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
TheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Blimey, didn't expect that result!

Is it possible to view tables in order of total points scored in future? Not a criticism, would just be nice to see who's doing well and how we all stand as the year progresses.
Old 5 Apr 2011, 11:47 (Ref:2859095)   #37
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
24 points and 3rd? Wow. I really need to step up my game, I might win this! Congrats TheNewBob.
Old 5 Apr 2011, 13:29 (Ref:2859155)   #38
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewBob View Post
Blimey, didn't expect that result!

Is it possible to view tables in order of total points scored in future? Not a criticism, would just be nice to see who's doing well and how we all stand as the year progresses.
No problem, it is a simple "sort" before I post. After round 3 I will post the points in that manner.