Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 3 Oct 2023, 08:19 (Ref:4179367)   #201
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85 View Post
And in my mind I'm a multi-billionaire married to the most beautiful woman in the world
You too?

I dont see you at the meetings

Meantime, it will be interesting to see how quick the Alpha Tauri is when Mr Riccardo comes back from holidays.

Actually I dont know if enough has been made of the sacrifice DR made to thump the fence rather than side on impact his replacement. It could have been a serious incident.. not sure if all would survive.. intact
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 3 Oct 2023, 08:51 (Ref:4179378)   #202
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don't expect the AT to be any quicker. But definitely agree with the sacrifice.
Old 3 Oct 2023, 12:36 (Ref:4179427)   #203
Sandgroper
Veteran

Australia
Perth WA (south of the river)
Sandgroper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
You too?

I dont see you at the meetings

Meantime, it will be interesting to see how quick the Alpha Tauri is when Mr Riccardo comes back from holidays.

Actually I dont know if enough has been made of the sacrifice DR made to thump the fence rather than side on impact his replacement. It could have been a serious incident.. not sure if all would survive.. intact
ABSOLUTELY

Could have been 2 very banged up Aussies
Old 3 Oct 2023, 21:56 (Ref:4179527)   #204
peterelise
Racer

peterelise should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
He joined the Red Bull Junior Team in 2014, racing in F3 with Dutch team Van Amersfoort Racing.
Thanks, I stand corrected. Not sure why I thought his first contract with RBR was when he joined Toro Rosso but thanks for enlightening me
Old 3 Oct 2023, 22:06 (Ref:4179530)   #205
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterelise View Post
Thanks, I stand corrected. Not sure why I thought his first contract with RBR was when he joined Toro Rosso but thanks for enlightening me

Maybe because he’s so associated with RBR. And it was a very different time when he was with STR
Old 3 Oct 2023, 22:34 (Ref:4179532)   #206
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterelise View Post
I don't recall his VAR F3 car running in Red Bull livery in F3?
Old 4 Oct 2023, 01:21 (Ref:4179548)   #207
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Latter part of season it did.
Old 4 Oct 2023, 03:56 (Ref:4179556)   #208
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Just to back Peebee's claim of latter part of the season.....

Certainly by Imola 2014 in October Max (himself) was running in in an RBR racesuit.

In fact he ran with Red Bull logos on his car certainly from Nurburgring in August. Not sure about the preceding Spielberg race.

A Van Amersfoot Racing statement (just) pre Nurburgring:

15/08/2014
Red Bull and Max Verstappen have announced today Max is now part of the Red Bull Junior Team, the Austrian Formula 1 outfit’s driver development program. This is effective immediately and the 16-year-old Van Amersfoort Racing driver will continue his FIA Formula 3 European Championship campaign at the Nürburgring this weekend as a Red Bull Junior. The VAR team is working hard to prepare his Dallara Volkswagen for the upcoming race weekend, so he can continue to shine in his new Red Bull livery.
Old 5 Oct 2023, 02:36 (Ref:4179717)   #209
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post

Certainly by Imola 2014 in October Max (himself) was running in in an RBR racesuit.

In fact he ran with Red Bull logos on his car certainly from Nurburgring in August. Not sure about the preceding Spielberg race.

15/08/2014
Red Bull and Max Verstappen have announced today Max is now part of the Red Bull Junior Team, the Austrian Formula 1 outfit’s driver development program. This is effective immediately and the 16-year-old Van Amersfoort Racing driver will continue his FIA Formula 3 European Championship campaign at the Nürburgring this weekend as a Red Bull Junior. The VAR team is working hard to prepare his Dallara Volkswagen for the upcoming race weekend, so he can continue to shine in his new Red Bull livery.
Well, I stand corrected! Can't believe that is nearly 10 years ago!
Old 6 Oct 2023, 08:25 (Ref:4179950)   #210
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post

15/08/2014
My paddock sources say all of this clearly true stuff is wrong.
Old 6 Oct 2023, 10:00 (Ref:4179961)   #211
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
My paddock sources say all of this clearly true stuff is wrong.
Old 6 Oct 2023, 14:13 (Ref:4179999)   #212
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Lawson apparently found out from Danny facetiming him that he’d be racing this weekend. So just one more runaround before Danny Ric presumably is fit again in Austin