Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 20 Jan 2012, 20:34 (Ref:3014703)   #126
EmileR
Rookie

EmileR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
92FRP

I don't know where you got your info,But I assure this car is chassis 200207,
i bought it from Nigel, also bought his white
Rally Sabre and this (92FRP) is the car now in the
States. Don't know who has the rally car, sold
To Germany.
Sabra cars started with ST and have 4 number
Chassis sequence
Had a lot of them nice cars but slow
Into Ginetta's now, also nice have 2 roundtube
G4's and a G16
Old 20 Jan 2012, 21:32 (Ref:3014730)   #127
EmileR
Rookie

EmileR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
92FRP

Sorry for mess up,92FRPwas 300130
200207 was one of my other
Sabres my error sorry again
Emile
Old 21 Jan 2012, 10:13 (Ref:3014881)   #128
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmileR View Post
Sorry for mess up,92FRPwas 300130
200207 was one of my other
Sabres my error sorry again
Emile
Hi EmileR sorry but I am confused I am wondering if you are some kind of MI5 secrect agent,.Then again I expect Tel will know what you are talking about.
Old 21 Jan 2012, 10:17 (Ref:3014884)   #129
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
It's not just me then? I thought I'd stepped into a parallel universe.
Old 21 Jan 2012, 10:23 (Ref:3014886)   #130
SAMD
Veteran

SAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngee View Post
It's not just me then? I thought I'd stepped into a parallel universe.
Yeah that.
Old 21 Jan 2012, 10:44 (Ref:3014893)   #131
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, I know exactly what Emile is talking about but not sure what it is doing on this thread, so I wonder if he is answering a post on another thread (which I have yet to find). If you get back in here Emile, let me know and I'll transfer the posts over!
Old 21 Jan 2012, 12:08 (Ref:3014936)   #132
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Turner View Post
Well, I know exactly what Emile is talking about but not sure what it is doing on this thread, so I wonder if he is answering a post on another thread (which I have yet to find). If you get back in here Emile, let me know and I'll transfer the posts over!
See previous page?
Old 21 Jan 2012, 12:22 (Ref:3014942)   #133
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, there you go ..... and I was right, too, but Emile was responding to a post from nearly 3 years ago and I don't think he had read my follow up posts. Anyway problem solved, Mike, thank you!
Old 21 Jan 2012, 12:29 (Ref:3014946)   #134
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
I did a search on google and it took me back to the previous page-
Old 21 Jan 2012, 17:02 (Ref:3015053)   #135
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Well, there you go ..... and I was right, too, but Emile was responding to a post from nearly 3 years ago!
I recon somebody shot the pigeon on one of the coasts
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 21 Jan 2012, 17:20 (Ref:3015057)   #136
SAMD
Veteran

SAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
I recon somebody shot the pigeon on one of the coasts
Did you know, that shooters were employed to shoot carrier pigeons on the south coast during the war?
Old 21 Jan 2012, 17:42 (Ref:3015061)   #137
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMD View Post
Did you know, that shooters were employed to shoot carrier pigeons on the south coast during the war?
Going what way
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 21 Jan 2012, 20:23 (Ref:3015100)   #138
SAMD
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
Going what way
The ones that were moving. Plus the ones that weren't.
Old 27 Jan 2012, 18:29 (Ref:3017897)   #139
p261brm
Veteran

England
Shropshire & Oura
p261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridp261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Yes, I know, guilty of going off topic, I've taken your name, Mr Smith; guilty pleasures indeed, I have ..... erm .... no not going there. I like Steam engines, though!
Sorry! could not resist... not steam, a working hpt air engine......
Attached Thumbnails
hotair 002.jpg  
Old 28 Jan 2012, 08:41 (Ref:3018071)   #140
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by p261brm View Post
Sorry! could not resist... not steam, a working hot air engine......