Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 6 Sep 2005, 16:50 (Ref:1400532)   #1
FPRXR-6
Racer

FPRXR-6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
New livery for #52 Fujitsu BA

This is what the car will look like for the remainder of the season and with Fujitsu Services Plus also coming on board as major sponsor.

Old 6 Sep 2005, 21:33 (Ref:1400825)   #2
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Looks good, should move the sonax logo to where the front Fujitsu logo on the front spliter.
Old 6 Sep 2005, 22:36 (Ref:1400874)   #3
KE30MAN
Racer

KE30MAN should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looks nice. Well done Britek.
Old 6 Sep 2005, 22:45 (Ref:1400882)   #4
xr6turbo
Rookie

xr6turbo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I like it...quite classy
Old 7 Sep 2005, 00:41 (Ref:1400942)   #5
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It looks like the current red and blue livery with the colours inverted...

The red and blue Britek car looks nice enough, but probably needs more accent designs on it to highlight the sponsors....

... we would know more about that car on the teev if #10 ever bothered to show past the top 3 cars any time in the future
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 7 Sep 2005, 00:58 (Ref:1400948)   #6
retro
Veteran

Australia
....Qld....
retro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridretro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
....one of the major teams sponsor uses Fujitsu IT for their computer help desk.

»-(¯`v´¯)-»........................The retro report........................©®»-(¯`v´¯)-» ê¿~

Disclaimer; the above is pure speculation and only posted for entertainment purposes!!!
Old 7 Sep 2005, 01:01 (Ref:1400952)   #7
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
If only the Kelvinmonster would give Britek their own test log... maybe they could get some match practice BEFORE a race meeting!!!!!!!!!
Old 7 Sep 2005, 02:33 (Ref:1400986)   #8
Uncle Cranker
Veteran

Australia
Victoria; Australia
Uncle Cranker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic
If only the Kelvinmonster would give Britek their own test log... maybe they could get some match practice BEFORE a race meeting!!!!!!!!!

Clearly being an EX HRT driver & (alleged) team owner doesn't bode well with Mr O'Reilly (reminds me of a Fawlty Towers episode, the term orally springs to mind.....)

But being a current HRT driver & (alleged) team owner is all OK.

As if there is no data sharing in Clayton..........

BTW would this make Jason a Kelvinhater........fridge or washingmachine

Uncle Cranker enterprises would like to explain further the concept of alleged....
Apparantly there are two blokes who's names appear on the ownership papers of two current V8 Supercar teams.
Evidence of actual transfer of funds relating the the purchase of the aformentioned teams is limited, but for all intents & purposes, they are the actual owners. (allegedly)

Old 12 Sep 2005, 11:15 (Ref:1405516)   #9
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Meantime, there were whispers this car may not stay in this livery for the enduros, instead to be painted in a "Penrite" colour scheme....