Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 25 Jul 2008, 04:01 (Ref:2257539)   #1
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
********s!!!!!

sorry can't come up with a better tittle.

last night we seen on the News here in Sydney that 2 (insert thread title) desided to leave a street meet at WSID (Western Sydney International Dragway) at Eastern Creek and continue their racing along the M7 (one of Sydneys main motorways), the twits crashed writing off their cars one rolled bursting into flames. both walked away luckily and there was no other car s involved. they were driving high powered XR6 Turbo Ford Falcons.

street meets are a great place to take your car pay your $35 or somewhere round that do your runs get a print out of your times and go home after having your fun. i have done it as have mates but what happens on the track should stay on the track. you can have any car from a heap to a big done up awesome piece of machinery. it's great to get it of the streets and your not going to hurt anyone. after this some people are calling for the street meets to be axed but if they do get axed alot more illegal stuff will happen on the streets, why let a couple of ********s ruin it for the rest of us with half a brain.

storeys like this make me mad.
Old 26 Jul 2008, 08:28 (Ref:2258060)   #2
Teggers
Rookie

United Kingdom
Devonshire
Teggers should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Idiots . Racing should be kept to the track. Driving like that should not be done anywhere.

I'll put my hand up to putting my foot down on occasion (or why does anyone buy a sports car?!) but only when its safe to do so. Seen 1st hand the results of dirving like a w****r. Not pretty. One of my friends died as a result of 2 idiots racing on the street and losing what little control they had to begin with.
Old 26 Jul 2008, 12:59 (Ref:2258127)   #3
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
exactly anyone who says they havn't given their car an occasional boot full or done a little burnout is lying but to take it to that extreme is complete stupidity.
Old 1 Oct 2008, 13:39 (Ref:2302030)   #4
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Last year, I lost a couple of my friends after they thought they can use a 4x4 Holden Rodeo (Izusu D-Max) for a wild ride and "learn" how to drive this car. The man who owned this car had the mental capacity of a 16 year old. The kids thought that they would pile up in the back tray while one of their friends jumped into the driver seat and tried a bit of drifting. This person lost control of the car in mid slide and rolled the 4x4 over. Three people died in the crash, one on the spot. Two in hospital. It saddens me to see that foolish things like this and the two idiots street racing can come up with major consequences down the short track.
Old 1 Mar 2009, 16:59 (Ref:2406746)   #5
nic.v814
Racer

New Zealand
Perth
nic.v814 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Its sad ive lost mates in stupid races on the road but i guess its nothing new and if people want to be stupid there aint much anyone can do about it