Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

View Poll Results: Who's going to win it?
Lotus 3 2.27%
Rebellion 3 2.27%
Porsche 23 17.42%
Audi 59 44.70%
Toyota 44 33.33%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22 Apr 2014, 16:11 (Ref:3396786)   #851
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Old 22 Apr 2014, 16:51 (Ref:3396805)   #852
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The race was great! Lots of twists and turns. Happy to see Webber on the podium!

Was great seeing everyone again too! Hope you all had a safe trip home.
Old 22 Apr 2014, 19:13 (Ref:3396869)   #853
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
Here is a gentleman in the true sense of the word.
shall I show you my easter eggs....
Old 23 Apr 2014, 09:45 (Ref:3397118)   #854
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Having defrosted my self and got used to the idea of being back at work, just thought I would say that one thing which I found mighty impressive was watching Mark Webber going through the Beckets complex. His line through there was much straighter than anyone else and just looked so quick.

Anyway, the appetiser was most enjoyable, roll on the main course in June.

Sean
Old 23 Apr 2014, 11:39 (Ref:3397153)   #855
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
shall I show you my easter eggs....
They will melt under the hot sun of La Sarthe, Nobster.
Didn't you forget to add quotes marks around your answer ?
Old 23 Apr 2014, 11:52 (Ref:3397162)   #856
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Yes I did Pascal and the picture should have been there as well...( not possible through phone)
Old 23 Apr 2014, 11:53 (Ref:3397163)   #857
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
We are really in for that hot sun this year Pascal, it has been a while now...
Old 23 Apr 2014, 13:35 (Ref:3397225)   #858
villeneuve
Racer

Germany
Germany
villeneuve should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetktg View Post
The marshals were acting under the instructions from race control, who in turn were waiting for clearance to allow the marshals on track - once all the clearances were received the track was very quickly cleared. The driver was not helping matters who was determined to get his car back to the pits (even though it was clear from the start that it was in no state) & refused to follow the marshals instructions, then he proceeded to ignore them completely.

I won't repeat what we thought of that Aston driver, as he very nearly caused a serious accident with an LMP having to brake very hard when he came across the very slow queue of cars. We also assumed that he did that to allow his team mate to catch up.
Does anyone know who was driving the Aston?
Old 23 Apr 2014, 15:57 (Ref:3397312)   #859
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lemans...7644197090746/

Pics from our Silverstone Visit are uploaded
Old 23 Apr 2014, 16:50 (Ref:3397338)   #860
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
some good shots there Walter
Old 23 Apr 2014, 16:55 (Ref:3397340)   #861
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
We are really in for that hot sun this year Pascal, it has been a while now...
Sun would be nice at Spa; yes, we had three editions with "cold" weather at Le Mans, that's enough.
Old 23 Apr 2014, 17:07 (Ref:3397345)   #862
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
Sun would be nice at Spa; yes, we had three editions with "cold" weather at Le Mans, that's enough.
Sun at Spa means cold at Le Mans... Be careful what you wish for!
Old 23 Apr 2014, 17:08 (Ref:3397346)   #863
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemansfan View Post
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lemans...7644197090746/

Pics from our Silverstone Visit are uploaded
Dover ! Oh it had been a long time ago... A big nostalgic moment for me now.
I like your pictures ; the LMP1H are fine, but I recognize that the Toyota's profil has something odd.
Some spectacular views from behind too.

Last edited by PascaLM; 23 Apr 2014 at 17:14.
Old 23 Apr 2014, 17:23 (Ref:3397358)   #864
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
Thank's Pascal . What did you mean exactly with Toyotas Profile ??
Old 23 Apr 2014, 17:50 (Ref:3397375)   #865
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemansfan View Post
Thank's Pascal . What did you mean exactly with Toyotas Profile ??
Here, in profile, to me the Toyota has a strange look, maybe it's the mix of its shape, the livery and the aero configuration of the headlights.
Old 23 Apr 2014, 18:07 (Ref:3397383)   #866
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I think most people agree the Toyota is not the best looking car and the lights are the worse bit
Old 23 Apr 2014, 18:50 (Ref:3397398)   #867
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
It looks like its running 'rake' as the Red Bull is known for. But does have that downward sloping effect with the bodywork being lower in the rear. I dont like the lights, but do like the upright front fenders. It looks futuristic imo.
Old 24 Apr 2014, 11:33 (Ref:3397669)   #868
geordiecriag101
Racer

United Kingdom
Market Harborough
geordiecriag101 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgeordiecriag101 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Better late than never, but heres the action i managed to capture from last fridays WEC practice sesions along with euro F3 and the ELMS series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5rgRLPST80
Old 26 Apr 2014, 07:08 (Ref:3398373)   #869
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Very disappointing couple of minutes on mobile 1 the grid this morning, was expecting a little more
Old 30 Apr 2014, 21:30 (Ref:3400161)   #870
werner
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam, the Netherlands
werner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridwerner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
Well I missed the entire race due to illness... made the 6:00 AM wakeup entirely impossible. Oh well, it looks like I didn't miss an exciting finish due to the rain. Congratulations to Toyota, and I hope we can see better action and less rain at Spa in two weeks time!

Hoping that someone will hurry up and upload the full race on YouTube. :/
The Wec put a 52 minute highlightsshow on their channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5Lfr1iJBNE
Old 1 May 2014, 06:30 (Ref:3400226)   #871
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well worth watching these highlights