Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 9 Jun 2014, 14:08 (Ref:3417562)   #826
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Just packed the car up and it is already full up, and i have got Helen, Pilgimage and his mate to fit in on the way home.
Old 9 Jun 2014, 23:38 (Ref:3417894)   #827
Gilles lives!
Veteran

England
Kent.
Gilles lives! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Coming from just around the corner from GT6 at Chatham on Weds morning with my partner Jane. We will be around the Terte Rouge area on Thursday evening taking photos from one of Bernard B's excellent vantage points on the outside approach to the corner. I'll be wearing my English tourist's straw hat to keep the hot sun off !
Old 10 Jun 2014, 04:00 (Ref:3417948)   #828
frostie
Ten-Tenths Photo Of The Year Winner 2013
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!
12 hours til I fly out Can't wait for it and get into Paris tomorrow morning, TGV across and then I'll be at the track in time for practice!
Old 10 Jun 2014, 05:28 (Ref:3417961)   #829
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Right car packed, had a nice bowl of porridge will be off in a minute
Hope everyone has a great jpurney down and that we all enjoy the best race in the world
Old 10 Jun 2014, 05:51 (Ref:3417966)   #830
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
so the car is packed, nice breakfast with the family, one last hot shower and a short wait for CTD and off we go.

See you at Maison Blanch tonight.

Kenn
Old 10 Jun 2014, 07:21 (Ref:3417989)   #831
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
At tunnel now, ready for the haul down to Le Mans. Looking forward to seeing everyone down there.
Old 10 Jun 2014, 07:50 (Ref:3417998)   #832
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Noises about French train strikes during the week...

http://www.eurostar.com/uk-en/travel...e#.U5ae5DlwaMl
Old 10 Jun 2014, 11:19 (Ref:3418078)   #833
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Getting itchy feet now! Have to pack up after work then head down for an overnight stop in London before catching the ferry to the promised land in the morning.
Old 10 Jun 2014, 11:26 (Ref:3418081)   #834
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
Noises about French train strikes during the week...

http://www.eurostar.com/uk-en/travel...e#.U5ae5DlwaMl
Yes indeed.
If you are travelling by train check for info here:
http://www.infolignes.com
Old 10 Jun 2014, 18:23 (Ref:3418270)   #835
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My tent is up...... shame I won't see it till saturday
Old 10 Jun 2014, 18:50 (Ref:3418276)   #836
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaviel View Post
My tent is up...... shame I won't see it till saturday
But that is still better then not at all this year Helen.
Old 10 Jun 2014, 18:51 (Ref:3418277)   #837
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Car is packed, leaving in about 1,5 hours to pick up my mate and off we go!
Old 10 Jun 2014, 18:52 (Ref:3418278)   #838
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Car is packed, leaving in about 1,5 hours to pick up my mate and off we go!
Have a safe journey
Old 10 Jun 2014, 19:16 (Ref:3418291)   #839
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
But that is still better then not at all this year Helen.
Very true, though check back with me after the coach journey!
Old 10 Jun 2014, 20:21 (Ref:3418309)   #840
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Pilgrimage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ah it'll be worth it Helen - just hope there's room for us on the return!!
On the other hand maybe i'll just stay - saves hassle of having to go back each year!
Old 10 Jun 2014, 22:01 (Ref:3418347)   #841
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrimage View Post
Ah it'll be worth it Helen - just hope there's room for us on the return!!
On the other hand maybe i'll just stay - saves hassle of having to go back each year!
It's fine, we can fit in the gaps where he has taken the cheese for the meeting out!
Old 10 Jun 2014, 23:10 (Ref:3418371)   #842
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
We're pretty sure we're bringing less back than we brought out, so suspect you'll be fine guys.

Lovely first night down here, can't wait for you to be here...
Old 10 Jun 2014, 23:38 (Ref:3418375)   #843
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Right. Off to bed(to late as usuall) for an early morning rise to pick up some friends nearby and then, around 08:30 we're off !
Hope to arrive around 16:00, put up camp, eat and then attend for Q1.

See you all on the Saturday afternoon(which could be less sunny then we expect...) !
Old 11 Jun 2014, 06:50 (Ref:3418426)   #844
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Careful, there is a risk that I might censor your posts if you continue to use such foul language........
Old 11 Jun 2014, 15:58 (Ref:3418740)   #845
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Just leaving, see you all there!

Have a great race wherever you are.
Old 11 Jun 2014, 21:03 (Ref:3418948)   #846
BudLightJaguar
Veteran

Finland
BudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hopefully, tomorrow I have the tickets in my hand.
Old 11 Jun 2014, 22:31 (Ref:3418991)   #847
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Can't believe how this track is crowded! Couldn't avoid bumping into Pascal, Tony, Andrew and James at Audi fan area, then Whitemr2 at tertre rouge ^^
Old 12 Jun 2014, 07:11 (Ref:3419073)   #848
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good to see so many friends yesterday, Pascal (almost as we arrived) Rene (who I don't think saw us) and of course Bernard and Dominique (at the once again excellent Audi fan area). And for those who won't know her, our guest is Ramona.
Old 12 Jun 2014, 16:08 (Ref:3419293)   #849
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Tonight is my last night in Paris. I pick up my group of tourists tomorrow at CDG and take them to Tours before we head to Le Mans Saturday morning. For the past couple of days, I've had this feeling of apprehension. I can't explain it, maybe its because I've been gone for 2 years. But here we are. It's now gone. It's been replaced by sheer excitement. I cannot wait to get to the track Saturday morning and catch up with old friends shortly thereafter.

Safe travels to all who are en route. I'll see you all soon.
Old 13 Jun 2014, 07:40 (Ref:3419783)   #850
skeeskirrt
Racer

United States
Boney Mountain
skeeskirrt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We will be the ones in the A-Team van. Hope to run into some of you in Houx.