Rookie

United Kingdom
Hampshire
brayspeed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pictures wanted

Hi All

I need some head & shoulder pics of drivers in the British National,
preferably stood up and wearing racesuit,
to get an idea have a look at this Video clip.
http://www.brayspeed.co.uk/uploads/G...D%20REVIEW.wmv at about 1 min 8 sec you will se a clip that is a head & Shoulder photo
if anyone can help please email them to me,
info@brayspeed.co.uk
Cheers in advance
Tony

Last edited by brayspeed; 28 Oct 2008 at 18:33.
Old 28 Oct 2008, 22:46 (Ref:2323003)   #2
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
How soon do you need them? I think I may have some, but a bit busy to look this week. If Sunday is not too late, I'll see what I've got for then.
Old 29 Oct 2008, 10:49 (Ref:2323336)   #3
brayspeed
Rookie

United Kingdom
Hampshire
CHeers that would be great,
Old 29 Oct 2008, 13:44 (Ref:2323502)   #4
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
OK, I'll take a look. Not sure who I've got - fairly limited choice I suspect, but I know there's some from Gurston. You might want to try Rhodopsin on here as he's pretty prolific.
Old 8 Nov 2008, 00:20 (Ref:2330427)   #5
rhodopsin
Racer

Sri Lanka
Halesowen
rhodopsin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley
OK, I'll take a look. Not sure who I've got - fairly limited choice I suspect, but I know there's some from Gurston. You might want to try Rhodopsin on here as he's pretty prolific.
Prolific - Any other compliments like that and I won't be able to get my head through the doorway

Many thanks for your kind words Chris but unfortunately I've can't help Tony on this time
Old 8 Nov 2008, 08:24 (Ref:2330521)   #6
brayspeed
Rookie

United Kingdom
Hampshire
Thanks People, I now have what we need so tune in on 15th Nov - sky 413 Motors TV, Cheers
Old 8 Nov 2008, 17:25 (Ref:2330696)   #7
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Glad about that. This week was supposed to be quiet so I could sort some out, but it didn't quite work out like that.

Richard, prolific means you take a lot, I didn't say they were any good

(They are, though)!