Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 9 May 2013, 18:25 (Ref:3244929)   #126
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What kind of "French exposure" are you thinking of ? the language or a mix of : snails with butter and garlic, Roquefort, Ricard ?
You should taste these three wonderful things before going back to Texas !
Old 9 May 2013, 18:31 (Ref:3244933)   #127
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Roquefort and Ricard for sure, but I'll have to pass on the snails..... Can I substitute some foie gras Pascal?
Old 9 May 2013, 18:43 (Ref:3244936)   #128
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
What kind of "French exposure" are you thinking of ? the language or a mix of : snails with butter and garlic, Roquefort, Ricard ?
You should taste these three wonderful things before going back to Texas !
.... And the foie gras
Old 9 May 2013, 18:47 (Ref:3244938)   #129
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Mind you, Robert probably took it all back to Texas with him!
Old 9 May 2013, 19:05 (Ref:3244946)   #130
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I give the ricard a miss too, there are so many other wonderful French drinks that I actually like, but cheese and pate bring it on
Old 9 May 2013, 19:47 (Ref:3244964)   #131
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, Ricard, Roquefort, Foie Gras, are you all a bit greedy ?
Old 9 May 2013, 20:02 (Ref:3244972)   #132
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
No, just overweight Eric......
Old 9 May 2013, 20:44 (Ref:3244988)   #133
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
We starve for the rest of the year
Old 9 May 2013, 20:44 (Ref:3244989)   #134
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ah!!!! You too?
Old 9 May 2013, 21:19 (Ref:3244997)   #135
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
is it wrong it took me 4 attempts at reading those messages to realize it said ricad and not richard.... made the posts read a little differently!

personally i just settle for the different forms of haribo you can get in france
Old 10 May 2013, 05:58 (Ref:3245132)   #136
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Roquefort and Ricard for sure, but I'll have to pass on the snails..... Can I substitute some foie gras Pascal?
Please may I join you in the food, Ayse? I'm already way overweight, so I might as well get on with eating more.
Old 10 May 2013, 06:17 (Ref:3245139)   #137
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Absolutely - let's all get stuffed eh?
Old 10 May 2013, 06:34 (Ref:3245145)   #138
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
The meet is not just about food and drink remember, we do talk about what is happening the same weekend, but memories are a little hassie
Old 10 May 2013, 06:38 (Ref:3245147)   #139
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Really? And all these years I've thought it was the Annual Ten Tenths Eating Meeting.......
Old 10 May 2013, 06:40 (Ref:3245149)   #140
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
eating and drink surely, and originally i seem to recall it was a couple of bottles of local wine supplied by Pascal, he has a lot to answer for.
Old 10 May 2013, 06:44 (Ref:3245153)   #141
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
He certainly does, and Eric - and thank goodness for that!
Old 10 May 2013, 06:55 (Ref:3245158)   #142
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well it seems to be developing into a very nice little meeting, but actually not that little in the last few years and of course my thanks to all those that provide
Old 10 May 2013, 07:04 (Ref:3245161)   #143
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Vieux View Post
Please may I join you in the food, Ayse? I'm already way overweight, so I might as well get on with eating more.
Will you be able to join us this year? It would be good to meet you.
Old 10 May 2013, 07:17 (Ref:3245166)   #144
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
OK, trawling through the thread, so far I've picked out 27 names of those who've indicated they will be there (or will try to be). Kdr hasn't posted, but has told me by email that he hopes to look in.

Aysedasi
Beetle
Bentley03
CTD
Dani Filth
Elaviel
GT6
GTfour
Gingers4Justice
JMW964
Kdr
Mal
Marty
PascaLM
Simmi
Victor RO
batmobile
champcarman
eps
isynge
lemansfan
nobster
tmaier
tonypowe
vincegail
wewantourdarbyback
whitemr2

There are a number of 'regulars' who haven't put their pawprint down in this thread yet, such as Bernard B and Kpy but then I suspect that we can take them and friends and relatives, like Dominique and Isabelle, Eon (?) and Stéphane (one77) as read?
Old 10 May 2013, 07:45 (Ref:3245185)   #145
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Quote:
OK, trawling through the thread, so far I've picked out 27 names of those who've indicated they will be there (or will try to be). Kdr hasn't posted, but has told me by email that he hopes to look in.

Aysedasi
Beetle
Bentley03
CTD
Dani Filth
Elaviel
GT6
GTfour
Gingers4Justice
JMW964
Kdr
Mal
Marty
PascaLM
Simmi
Victor RO
batmobile
champcarman
eps
isynge
lemansfan
nobster
tmaier
tonypowe
vincegail
wewantourdarbyback
whitemr2

There are a number of 'regulars' who haven't put their pawprint down in this thread yet, such as Bernard B and Kpy but then I suspect that we can take them and friends and relatives, like Dominique and Isabelle, Eon (?) and Stéphane (one77) as read?
I usually have a couple of friends join me - Mike and Mal 2
Old 10 May 2013, 07:49 (Ref:3245188)   #146
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Is that Mike007?

Mal 2 we know of course.
Old 10 May 2013, 08:29 (Ref:3245202)   #147
frostie
Ten-Tenths Photo Of The Year Winner 2013
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!
Ill be there too
Old 10 May 2013, 08:38 (Ref:3245203)   #148
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Quote:
Is that Mike007?

Mal 2 we know of course.
Thats the one!
Old 10 May 2013, 09:03 (Ref:3245212)   #149
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So, Ayse you can add frostie. Alex and DMM haven't confirm in the thread yet.
Old 10 May 2013, 10:45 (Ref:3245273)   #150
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
eating and drink surely, and originally i seem to recall it was a couple of bottles of local wine supplied by Pascal, he has a lot to answer for.
Snails require a heavy supply chain, Ricard or pastis doesn't match food, french cheeses could disturb some foreign digestive systems.

So wines and canapés will be OK.