Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 22 Jun 2005, 08:20 (Ref:1336867)   #1
blackhands
Racer

blackhands should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Shelsley Walsh Marshalling

Do we have a contact (ie Chief Marshal) for this. I phoned the MAC Secretary today to volunteer for the VSCC event on 3 July and the day before if needed but got an answerphone message saying that he was on holiday until the end of next week.
Old 22 Jun 2005, 08:54 (Ref:1336889)   #2
andymfell
Rookie

United Kingdom
cumbria
andymfell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
you cant get any better than contacting our very own Woolley

if he cant help no one can !!
Old 22 Jun 2005, 10:45 (Ref:1336980)   #3
b1ackcr0w
Veteran

b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!
Or me
Old 22 Jun 2005, 10:48 (Ref:1336983)   #4
rescue dude
Veteran

England
rescue dude is a back marker
or me.
Wooley is your first port of call him being the Chief Marshal and all that.
Old 22 Jun 2005, 12:37 (Ref:1337116)   #5
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hi, blackhands. If you don't get any passes by then, turn up at the camping/trailer field at 8:30 and ask for me. Anyone in orange should bring you to the farmyard, or else someone will fetch me to make sure you get in OK. To get to the camping field, pass the spectator entrance on your right, continue round the corner past Gate A and you should see the field on your left about 40 yards further on.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Chris
Old 22 Jun 2005, 13:49 (Ref:1337208)   #6
blackhands
Racer

I don't suppose that I'll get any passes as Roger Thomas at the MAC office has left a message that he will be on holiday until the end of next week.

Do I take it you want marshals for both days then? I'll be arriving on Friday night - I assume that the camping field is the same as last year - on the other side of the road - which is on my right the way I get there.

Last year I did the triangle and wouldn't mind that post again both days.
Old 22 Jun 2005, 22:48 (Ref:1337758)   #7
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
No problem, see you there. I haven't seen the marshal list yet, so don't know if I've got enough or too many (as if), so you'll be very welcome both days. The camping field is the usual one. I'll be arriving Saturday morning so catch me there and we'll take you through to sign on.
Old 23 Jun 2005, 20:04 (Ref:1338635)   #8
jwd
Rookie

jwd should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Chris, Mr Woolley, may I also volunteer through this thread. Max passed the news of your notes via the VSCC. I worked with Margaret at Kennel, last or perfectly happy to chase around assembly as in previous years. I'll probably see Max at the camping late on Friday.... orange rompers packed already!
jwd
Old 23 Jun 2005, 21:32 (Ref:1338704)   #9
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Of course, see me in the camp site too. I'm going to look like the Pied Piper with all these people following me to sign on! Form an orderly queue, won't you?
Old 27 Jun 2005, 13:56 (Ref:1341143)   #10
blackx
Veteran

England
blackx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley
Hi, blackhands. If you don't get any passes by then, turn up at the camping/trailer field at 8:30 and ask for me. Anyone in orange should bring you to the farmyard

Chris

Or anyone in blue and white
Old 27 Jun 2005, 19:34 (Ref:1341356)   #11
blackhands
Racer

Thanks.
Old 4 Jul 2005, 14:28 (Ref:1346907)   #12
blackhands
Racer

A most enjoyable 2 days of action which cost me £1,100 in books and car bits. C'st la vie.
Old 5 Jul 2005, 07:19 (Ref:1347439)   #13
Tyke
Rookie

Tyke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well done to the marshals in the Finish Paddock on Saturday. Although Jan(ice) insisted they were on a 'learning curve' and it was Jan MacDonald's first event, they did a wonderful job of organising the paddock and the double drives. The usual pushing and shoving was also much appreciated, together with the quick eye for any trouble on the track.
Old 5 Jul 2005, 08:02 (Ref:1347477)   #14
blackx
Veteran

England
blackx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyke
Well done to the marshals in the Finish Paddock on Saturday. Although Jan(ice) insisted they were on a 'learning curve' and it was Jan MacDonald's first event, they did a wonderful job of organising the paddock and the double drives. The usual pushing and shoving was also much appreciated, together with the quick eye for any trouble on the track.

Indeed ....The top paddock did run very smoothly...
Well done Mrs Woolley and gang
Old 5 Jul 2005, 12:40 (Ref:1347679)   #15
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyke
I shall pass the message on to her. She was concerned because she missed you for one of the double drive slots, so she'll appreciate the kind words.
Old 5 Jul 2005, 13:00 (Ref:1347702)   #16
Tyke
Rookie

Tyke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley
I shall pass the message on to her. She was concerned because she missed you for one of the double drive slots, so she'll appreciate the kind words.
Not a problem. I think the wrecker parked in front of me - and he was bigger than I was.