Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 3 Dec 2011, 09:14 (Ref:2994702)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Spa 6 hours 2012

The annual 6 hour event with supports.
Old 15 Feb 2012, 10:36 (Ref:3026076)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Entries are open for this event.

http://www.roadbook.be/redwateruk/en/index.html
Old 15 Feb 2012, 11:26 (Ref:3026108)   #3
bigvalveelan
Rookie

United Kingdom
Gaunts Common, Wimborne
bigvalveelan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks Peter - entry is in!

Paul
Old 15 Feb 2012, 11:42 (Ref:3026115)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Ours is registered too.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
Old 15 Feb 2012, 14:53 (Ref:3026175)   #5
DaveGT6
Veteran

England
Langford, Beds.
DaveGT6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Blimey you guys were quick off the mark! Is this likely to get oversubscribed?
Old 15 Feb 2012, 14:55 (Ref:3026176)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Dunno, I got an e mail today telling me the registration was open so I "niked" (just did it).

The fee is Euro 1200 deposit and Euro 2000 balance.
Old 18 Feb 2012, 11:50 (Ref:3027547)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Deposit paid.
Old 19 Feb 2012, 17:49 (Ref:3027999)   #8
AntA35
Rookie

United Kingdom
The Midlands
AntA35 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If the weather is anything like it was in 2011 its a must do event... Last time I had 9.00am races on both Sat and Sun, blue skies on both days, punctuated in between by the 6hr so full of tension, drama and not a drop of rain or cloud in the sky. What an event! Can't wait Peter? Will the Capri be going too?
Old 19 Feb 2012, 17:52 (Ref:3028000)   #9
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Hope to have the Capri there. Need to sort logistics though. I've joined Masters and will enter it at the first opportunity.
Old 19 Feb 2012, 22:09 (Ref:3028138)   #10
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
morninggents should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Peter, you've just missed out on DFDS Line's special offer to celebrate the opening of their new Dover / Calais route - I've just booked Transit and trailer plus 4 people for £108 return. Offer closed last Tuesday.
Old 20 Feb 2012, 15:05 (Ref:3028396)   #11
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
If its the old Dunkirk ferry be prepared to wait for ever to disembark!
Old 20 Feb 2012, 20:03 (Ref:3028541)   #12
The SpeCTator
Veteran

United Kingdom
South East - England
The SpeCTator should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ferry, DFDS, and accommodation booked.
Hope the weather is as good as last year.
Old 20 Feb 2012, 20:17 (Ref:3028548)   #13
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ferry,Accomodation? what are they?
Old 21 Feb 2012, 11:07 (Ref:3028808)   #14
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower View Post
Ferry,Accomodation? what are they?
Ferry? I like to think of it more as a lifeboat when returning back from Dover to civilisation!
Old 21 Feb 2012, 11:35 (Ref:3028816)   #15
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elwin View Post
Ferry? I like to think of it more as a lifeboat when returning back from Dover to civilisation!
Old 25 Mar 2012, 07:41 (Ref:3047742)   #16
guido scheiff
Rookie

Belgium
4700 eupen
guido scheiff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
THE Fairlane has applied for Spa 6 hours.
Old 25 Mar 2012, 07:47 (Ref:3047744)   #17
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Guido,

Welcome to the forum.

There are some threads that may imterest you. I'll pm the links.
Old 13 May 2012, 12:27 (Ref:3073614)   #18
guido scheiff
Rookie

Belgium
4700 eupen
guido scheiff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
the ford fairlane 500

<< afraid english fans >>

I learned that 2 brothers would like to participate at the six hours race of spa
on 22.09.12 and they introducede their demand already a certain time ago.

Till now they did not receive the nomination.

Even having a 7lt engine not to forget that on the other hand the weight is over
1700 kg and the aerodynamic is juste like warehouse port.
More than that,1-2 change of brake must be taken into consideration and
the car drinks gasoil just like elephants water afther having passed the alpes.

Should it be possible that the sportiv english fans are afraid of an american
ford-truck ???????????

Maybe the english want an exclusive race for ford gt40 and jaguar e type ?????

I would be very interested in the meaning ofthe english Histo Race Fans
Old 13 May 2012, 14:01 (Ref:3073670)   #19
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Hi Guido,

It's not easy commenting on something like this. Better to take it up directly with the organisers.

On a side note, I e mailed you details of some races did you get them?
Old 14 May 2012, 12:18 (Ref:3074319)   #20
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Hi Guido,can you PM me please.
Old 15 May 2012, 19:27 (Ref:3074958)   #21
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elwin View Post
Yesterday I had the opportunity to compare rail facilities in the South of France and between Gatwick and a small outskirts suburb of London.

England looked very green but in all other respects France offered better value. Marginally enhanced by the current exchange rate of course ...
Old 16 May 2012, 07:24 (Ref:3075129)   #22
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
Back on Topic . . . Belgium is green and pleasantm and Spa has no comparissons with Dover other than a Hill that I can tell.
Old 16 May 2012, 07:32 (Ref:3075134)   #23
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Theres always the race up the hill out of the Docks to look forward to.
Old 16 May 2012, 07:40 (Ref:3075139)   #24
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
ahh the smell of burning rubber as you try and get away from Dover ASAP!
Old 16 May 2012, 08:54 (Ref:3075169)   #25
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefarelly View Post
Back on Topic . . . Belgium is green and pleasantm and Spa has no comparissons with Dover other than a Hill that I can tell.
They both have a good chippie but the one in Dover closes rather early!