Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 4 May 2014, 21:20 (Ref:3402075)   #51
codename_47
Veteran

United Kingdom
Coventry/Birmingham
codename_47 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcodename_47 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I must correct my earlier post, I completely blame Sorensen for this, like any sane person would who looked at the replays and actually realised which car was which

I would wager he just wasn't looking in his mirrors rather than a deliberate attempt to block the car behind, but his argument after the race that as the car in front he's entitled to go where he wanted to smacked of complete self delusion. (and not being up on the rules either )

There's a difference between making a mistake in a race, causing a big crash to yourself and another and having the guts to say it was 100% your fault (When it was) and doing the same and somehow still thinking it wasn't your fault.
I know these drivers are told not to show any weakness but....an inability to analyse an incident and pick out what went wrong accurately is a pretty big weakness tbh and shows his judgement can't be trusted in the future either!

Sorry for the bump if that's a terrible thing on this forum, just saw some idiot blaming completely the wrong person, then realised that idiot was ME