Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 18 Feb 2008, 10:00 (Ref:2131626)   #1
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Irish Rallycross - License Requirements?

Ok, so what's the license requirement?

Don't tell EvilPumpkin but I'm tempted to have a go!
Old 18 Feb 2008, 10:05 (Ref:2131631)   #2
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Well based on yesterday, mental health isn't an issue, so you're ok there.....
Old 18 Feb 2008, 10:32 (Ref:2131653)   #3
Jennifer_ni
Clears incidents with the POWER OF HER MIND!
Racer

Ireland
Co-Kildare
Jennifer_ni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJennifer_ni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think you just need a normal racing licence Grant but i could be wrong! I'd love a go 2!
Old 18 Feb 2008, 10:57 (Ref:2131673)   #4
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You need a Speed National B Licence for Irish Rallycross

Lets you drive cars upto 1600cc

http://www.rallycross.ie/info/?View=entry&EntryID=5

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 18 Feb 2008, 10:57 (Ref:2131674)   #5
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer_ni
I think you just need a normal racing licence Grant but i could be wrong! I'd love a go 2!
Yeah, which is why I asked, I know that some countries it's a "Speed" license and some it's a "Race" license.
Old 18 Feb 2008, 11:02 (Ref:2131679)   #6
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryos

Lets you drive cars upto 1600cc

http://www.rallycross.ie/info/?View=entry&EntryID=5
I should have looked there first, shouldn't I!

The page mentions a driving course but the license application doesn't, which is right?
Old 18 Feb 2008, 11:16 (Ref:2131684)   #7
Jennifer_ni
Clears incidents with the POWER OF HER MIND!
Racer

Ireland
Co-Kildare
Jennifer_ni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJennifer_ni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryos
Must remember to tick that box when i'm sending in my renewal for my race licence just incase i ever get the chance to have a go! I thought it was just a race licence you needed!
Old 18 Feb 2008, 11:47 (Ref:2131711)   #8
tkiwan
Racer

Ireland
Kildare
tkiwan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No course required for Speed licence only for Race, Rally & Karting.
Old 18 Feb 2008, 12:14 (Ref:2131729)   #9
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Excellent, getting better al the time.
Old 18 Feb 2008, 16:48 (Ref:2131923)   #10
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Will amend that

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 18 Feb 2008, 20:11 (Ref:2132062)   #11
peespeed
Racer

Ireland
Carlow, Ireland
peespeed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
and an International Navigators licence doesn't allow you compete in rallycross......isn't that right Cryos
Old 18 Feb 2008, 20:14 (Ref:2132066)   #12
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
True! But thanks to Motorsport Ireland for the **** up