Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21 Feb 2012, 22:21 (Ref:3029175)   #11
GROUPA
Racer

GROUPA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.213km View Post
Very very disappointing.

I will still be there watching, and it will still be a very enjoyable race.

Quality not Quantity.

But lets face it, the race organisers have a big problem if they cannot grow this field.

It's an absolute joke, that a long distant endurance race around the best motor racing circuit in this country, and one of the best in the world, cannot attract cars from its local series.

Politics once again, could potentially kill off what could be an amazing event.

We lost the 24 hour because of bad rules and sport sedan Monaros.

Local parties with interests in doing what is best for GT3 racing in this country should sit down and sort out a solution with the organisers of this event.

We need local AND international cars in this race for it to be a success.

The race in its current form will not survive. 40+ GT cars is what it needs to be truely great, and that is just a starting point.

I have been a keen supporter of the 12 hour since 1991. 24Hr in 02/03, and the current 12hr races.... why is it we never quite get there guys ?

I understand you were hard done by last year by the rules T.Quinn. But ill be honest, you wouldn't of won anyway against the might of Audi even with a second seeded driver. Throw the ego's out and be a pioneer in making this race truely great. Get the rules changed, do what the competitors as a whole want, I really don't care, just dont stuff this damn race up again.

Its frustrating to watch.

Bathurst is a special place, the 12hr / 24 hr is a special race.

Best post in the thread

I really hope Quinn or someone associated with Quinn reads this post from a passionate fan....I plan on apporaching Quinn to have a few words @ Winton

I really like Quinn from his releasing the chocolate hostages comment to his blunt honesty in that interview In Pit Lane....he is great for Australian motorsport but he is also part of the problem......we dont seem to listen or learn from the mistakes of the past eg Light Car Club of Victoria, Eastern Creek, Bob Jane Calder Park V The world.

Quinn has an golden oppurtunity to have a truly international race that could be huge if he only met halfway