Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 27 Jun 2013, 11:55 (Ref:3270470)   #426
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good answers.... Relevance accepted.
Old 27 Jun 2013, 15:53 (Ref:3270654)   #427
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Just to keep Andrew happy, we still have 1 camembert and some emmental left over from camping provisions and one tub of rillets (the taste of le mans)
Old 27 Jun 2013, 16:13 (Ref:3270665)   #428
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We'll be a lot more organised next year - I had planned on having the Monday before leaving off, but then swapped and had the Monday after off instead. Then my wife somehow destroyed our lawn mower, so I replaced that and then had to mow the lawn on Tuesday... Our eldest had his school sports day, so I went to that and then had to pack the car late in the afternoon and then leave to get down to Kent.

No excuse really as Oxford City Centre has an excellent cheese counter in the covered market!!

Old 27 Jun 2013, 16:34 (Ref:3270672)   #429
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
one tub of rillettes (the taste of le mans)
I stocked up before leaving to come home ;o)
Old 27 Jun 2013, 16:50 (Ref:3270679)   #430
Gilles lives!
Veteran

England
Kent.
Gilles lives! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
mine is a 07 plate but yes I do remember a silver estate just past the town so it does seem we were together at that point, must have been around 12 ish or may be a little later

Indeed it was and my memory knew there was a '7' in there somewhere !

My LM cheese was polished off yesterday, due to the French pong that hit us everytime the fridge door was opened
Old 27 Jun 2013, 17:00 (Ref:3270682)   #431
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
What was the Duck Paté /Paté au Canard exactly and where did Eric and/or Bernard buy it? Will definitely make sure to load my car to the brim with that excellent marvellous stuff next year!
Old 27 Jun 2013, 18:58 (Ref:3270750)   #432
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Just to keep Andrew happy, we still have 1 camembert and some emmental left over from camping provisions and one tub of rillets (the taste of le mans)
A 'tub' of rillette - yes, it has the right sort of ring to it.......
Old 2 Jul 2013, 12:38 (Ref:3272876)   #433
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Another of Simon with the Toyota PR dude taken from http://lemans.toyota-digital.com/

Old 2 Jul 2013, 12:39 (Ref:3272879)   #434
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
And one of me as well!
Old 2 Jul 2013, 13:53 (Ref:3272918)   #435
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Another of Simon with the Toyota PR dude taken from http://lemans.toyota-digital.com/

Fame at last
Old 2 Jul 2013, 19:59 (Ref:3273064)   #436
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
And one of me as well!
wonder if i get a discount if i went into a Toyota dealership tomorrow

Ciao Marco
Old 2 Jul 2013, 21:14 (Ref:3273109)   #437
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
They do have a couple of one owner hybrid cars that will be available at the end of the 2013 season
Old 3 Jul 2013, 13:29 (Ref:3273375)   #438
Steve Tarrant
Veteran

England
Poole, UK
Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!
And as I mentioned earlier in this thread, you couldn't get to where I was marshalling at poste 106.

So here's a shot of me, taken between the stewards' inspection and the start of the race!!!!

Old 3 Jul 2013, 19:25 (Ref:3273519)   #439
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I suspect I ought to have seen you there at some time though Steve!
Old 3 Jul 2013, 20:05 (Ref:3273537)   #440
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Tarrant View Post
And as I mentioned earlier in this thread, you couldn't get to where I was marshalling at poste 106.

So here's a shot of me, taken between the stewards' inspection and the start of the race!!!!

Am re-listening to the Radio Le Mans race broadcast (excellent option to avoid Steve Wright!) - there was a memorial for a lady Marshall at 106 wasn't there?
Old 3 Jul 2013, 20:44 (Ref:3273559)   #441
Steve Tarrant
Veteran

England
Poole, UK
Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppetdave901 View Post
Am re-listening to the Radio Le Mans race broadcast (excellent option to avoid Steve Wright!) - there was a memorial for a lady Marshall at 106 wasn't there?
Anna Hill, an SCCA marshal, achieved her LM dream by working at poste 106 at the 2012 race, before passing away last September. It was her family's wish that some of her ashes were spread at the poste, which we did in a small ceremony before the main race.

These join the ashes of British marshal Andy Carpenter who was a poste 106 regular before dying in the finishline accident at the 2000 Goodwood Festival of Speed (the same accident that disabled me).
Old 3 Jul 2013, 20:56 (Ref:3273566)   #442
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Thanks Steve for clearing that up. Very sad yet lovely that people get to be where they love forever.

On another note your website was an amazing yet humbling read.
Old 3 Jul 2013, 21:01 (Ref:3273569)   #443
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppetdave901 View Post
Thanks Steve for clearing that up. Very sad yet lovely that people get to be where they love forever.

On another note your website was an amazing yet humbling read.
Hear, hear.
Old 9 Aug 2013, 19:44 (Ref:3287734)   #444
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Some of my Pictures from this year's Le Mans, Including some from the Meeting
CTD's Le Mans pictures 2013 - on Facebook (Facebook user not required)
Old 10 Aug 2013, 07:07 (Ref:3287904)   #445
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Excellent work!
Old 10 Aug 2013, 07:29 (Ref:3287909)   #446
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Thanks for those, however they seem to stop just after the pit visit, good to see something happening on the forum been very quiet lately
Old 10 Aug 2013, 07:35 (Ref:3287910)   #447
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
That's the trouble with the post-Le Mans 'malaise' Simon. It's hard to believe that 8 weeks ago today I was busily packing my bags ready for the journey to the ferry......

Now, where did I put that time machine........?
Old 10 Aug 2013, 09:54 (Ref:3287937)   #448
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
That's the trouble with the post-Le Mans 'malaise' Simon. It's hard to believe that 8 weeks ago today I was busily packing my bags ready for the journey to the ferry......

Looking back isn't the problem. It's the awful thought that there are still more than 300 days till LM2014 that bothers me.
Old 10 Aug 2013, 09:57 (Ref:3287938)   #449
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Thanks for those, however they seem to stop just after the pit visit, good to see something happening on the forum been very quiet lately
There is more, the upload process just messed up the order
Old 10 Aug 2013, 12:14 (Ref:3287956)   #450
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post

I must also admit I have been more quiet than usual.
I have been moving, working full time and getting ready to start on my education in 2 weeks .
When all of this is settled, I hope to be back at my usual activity level