Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 13 Aug 2013, 17:58 (Ref:3289369)   #476
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Ok, well that was nice......

Time to move on perhaps.... Does anyone else have any pics from this year's meeting? I hope to be able to post a little bit of video soon.......
.... Soon?
Is that May 2014, like usual?

Looking forward to it Ayse, your video's always captures a good overview of the size the group, and who where there
Old 13 Aug 2013, 17:59 (Ref:3289372)   #477
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Video hopefully within the week (or so)....

Photos (as part of my story), you never know, I'm hoping for this year....... I've written the first page, at any rate.....
Old 13 Aug 2013, 19:09 (Ref:3289404)   #478
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:

Time to move on perhaps.... Does anyone else have any pics from this year's meeting? I hope to be able to post a little bit of video soon.......
.... well I have some pictures of the......

Cheese
Old 13 Aug 2013, 20:06 (Ref:3289423)   #479
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
.... well I have some pictures of the......

Cheese
Yes, I do!
Attached Thumbnails
cheese2.jpg  
Old 13 Aug 2013, 20:09 (Ref:3289425)   #480
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
I've got some photos on the HDD as well, but couldn't be bothered to upload them so far.
Old 13 Aug 2013, 20:13 (Ref:3289428)   #481
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well, if they're not of cheese Victor, they're clearly not relevant.........
Old 13 Aug 2013, 20:18 (Ref:3289430)   #482
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Well, if they're not of cheese Victor, they're clearly not relevant.........
About a quarter of the photos I have from the meet may contain cheese.
Old 13 Aug 2013, 20:24 (Ref:3289433)   #483
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Ah, well in that case, better post them!
Old 14 Aug 2013, 07:42 (Ref:3289559)   #484
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
About a quarter of the photos I have from the meet may contain cheese.
Only a quarter, what's in the rest then?
Old 14 Aug 2013, 08:08 (Ref:3289569)   #485
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Foie gras......
Old 14 Aug 2013, 09:20 (Ref:3289584)   #486
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
And Alcohol
Old 14 Aug 2013, 20:21 (Ref:3289872)   #487
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Old 14 Aug 2013, 20:32 (Ref:3289875)   #488
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
That is seriously good.....

I see there is a lot of 'misheard' Annie Lennox lyrics on the net if you look.....
Old 14 Aug 2013, 21:44 (Ref:3289893)   #489
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:

Time to move on Ayse?
Old 15 Aug 2013, 06:54 (Ref:3290029)   #490
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Well I thought I had seen everything cheese related but that takes the biscuit
Old 15 Aug 2013, 07:38 (Ref:3290039)   #491
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Time to move on Ayse?
Yeah, I should take my own advice eh?
Old 8 Sep 2013, 18:16 (Ref:3300611)   #492
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
I see a T-shirt for the next 10/10 meeting coming on..........
Old 9 Sep 2013, 02:59 (Ref:3300779)   #493
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkorsager View Post
I see a T-shirt for the next 10/10 meeting coming on..........
I pledge to you now, I will be wearing one.
Old 10 Sep 2013, 18:21 (Ref:3301584)   #494
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
This is surely TOO brilliant !
Old 11 Sep 2013, 11:22 (Ref:3302030)   #495
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
it's actually british cheese week this week, according to the british cheese board. so feel free to (cheese on) toast to our magnificent cheddars and exceptional stiltons
Old 11 Sep 2013, 17:19 (Ref:3302212)   #496
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Not to mention wensleydale/lancashire/cheshire and all the other numerous cheeses native to these fair isles
Old 11 Sep 2013, 17:37 (Ref:3302233)   #497
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
it's actually british cheese week this week, according to the british cheese board. so feel free to (cheese on) toast to our magnificent cheddars and exceptional stiltons
But don't boo the weisslacker just because it's German, whatever else you do.......
Old 19 Dec 2013, 09:42 (Ref:3345848)   #498
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I've reached that point in writing my annual story that I need to do some double-checking on names of those who were present for this year's meeting.

I've attached a group photo. Obviously I know a lot of the names already and I'm sure I really should know some of those I'm not clear about - so can you help me with:-

1. Top row in Pink Pig t-shirt - 'Dr Wi Wi' ???
2. Top row - the two gents between Mike and Dominique?
3. The cluster to the picture's right of Dominique (at top) and Vincent (at bottom) - obviously I know myself and Stéphane and I believe there are Vaillant children there.......
4. Middle row between Chris and Walter - Eps - I can never remember your name!
5. Middle row between James and Eric - I am right that you are Simmi (Rich) and WWODB? Real name?

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
TTM2013.jpg  
Old 19 Dec 2013, 19:30 (Ref:3346048)   #499
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
5. Middle row between James and Eric - I am right that you are Simmi (Rich) and WWODB? Real name?

Thanks
Correct! I'm in the black and wwodb/Ben is next to me.
Old 19 Dec 2013, 20:35 (Ref:3346076)   #500
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Excellent!