Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 11 May 2012, 22:04 (Ref:3072835)   #26
CGC Retro
Rookie

CGC Retro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i am planning a cobra series shortly in tribute to Carroll and the Cobra cars, Sad news to hear of his passing but he will always be remembered.
Old 12 May 2012, 04:44 (Ref:3072905)   #27
The Original Instag8or
Racer

United States
Veneta, Oregon, USA
The Original Instag8or should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Original Instag8or should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm liking the Cortina. Fun little car to toss around tight tracks. Now I have to paint mine. I'm thinking on playing off the Ford body, as it looks like a 1963 Fairlane's Mini Me. So, now I have to find a cool 63 Ford NASCAR paint job to use. Wood Bros, or were they using Mercs in 63?
Old 14 May 2012, 00:59 (Ref:3074091)   #28
IceMan_PJN
Racer

United States
Ohio
IceMan_PJN has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGC Retro View Post
There is a key word search and gamertag search, you used key word search, below it should say gamertag, thats where you search CGC Retro, hope that helps in the future.
Yeah, I noticed some time later. I'd been away from the game for too long.

My wife and I were watching a Continental Tire race, and she still likes the Rum Bum car, which she adopted as hers after watching Grand-Am at Mid-Ohio last year. It was a BMW but is now a Porsche. I downloaded a "Rumby" (as she calls it) BMW livery for FM3 last fall and figured one would be up for FM4 but can't find one. Even though Porshe was absent in 4, they could slap it on a RUF, or even just a BMW since it used to be one.
Old 14 May 2012, 11:38 (Ref:3074290)   #29
jimothy84
Racer

England
Swindon, Wiltshire
jimothy84 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A few new designs from me, just been messing around whilst finalizing my retro series!

Replica of James Shead's 1988 BTCC Golf

Mitsubishi Starion, based on their 1985 BTCC entry, running my number and name

A BTCC-themed original design here, quite pleased with how this turned out, its a good looking car anyways which helps!

Finally, a replica of Rickard Rydell's 1994 BTCC 850 Estate, a car I absolutely loved when I was younger, and I was over the moon when it arrived in FM4! I know its been replica'd to death but its one I wanted to make myself!
Old 17 May 2012, 03:16 (Ref:3075547)   #30
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm blown away by the quality of those shots, they look very much like photographs of real cars! :0
Old 1 Jul 2012, 08:44 (Ref:3100376)   #31
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
For anyone who is interested, I recently put what I hope is a reasonably passable version of the ex Lou D'Amico C2 Corvette in my storefront (RoscoeRacing). Based on it's appearance at Bernie's recent V8 race at Snetterton, it took me ages!

Although I get told that I've sold various liveries, I now hardly ever get any of the payments come through. Just as well I do it for fun.
Old 13 Jul 2012, 12:11 (Ref:3105996)   #32
BajaTom
Rookie

United Kingdom
Chester/ Cheshire
BajaTom should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Thats my best one. Roughly based around my real life beetle
Old 13 Jul 2012, 17:48 (Ref:3106090)   #33
The Original Instag8or
Racer

United States
Veneta, Oregon, USA
The Original Instag8or should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Original Instag8or should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Here's some of my latest works...

Old 18 Jul 2012, 14:13 (Ref:3108016)   #34
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
More great liveries, thanks guys.

I've just put Pete Halsmer and Price Cobb RX7 liveries up in my storefront. Would load pics up here, if I knew how to.