Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 15 May 2024, 14:47 (Ref:4209044)   #501
cg7aa
Veteran

cg7aa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've managed to avoid seeing last weekend's results to date and I was hoping to catch up today; I normally watch the coverage synched with RLM commentary but I can't find the race commentary uploads on their website. Am I being blind? Would a kind soul point me to it if it's there somewhere and I'm missing it.

Incidentally, I have nothing against the WEC commentary, I like the folks involved actually. I just grew up with RLM and prefer the style for want of a better word.
Old 15 May 2024, 15:53 (Ref:4209053)   #502
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
It's not listed yet here:

https://radiolemans.co/category/race...-championship/
Old 15 May 2024, 15:57 (Ref:4209055)   #503
cg7aa
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
Thank you, at least it has confirmed I'm not going mad.
Old 15 May 2024, 18:14 (Ref:4209067)   #504
tomcug
Veteran

tomcug should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's added now. There's just a wrong label for the "part 3" in the lower left, that's actually the start of the race.
Old 15 May 2024, 18:37 (Ref:4209072)   #505
cg7aa
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcug View Post
It's added now. There's just a wrong label for the "part 3" in the lower left, that's actually the start of the race.
Great, thank you!
Old 15 May 2024, 19:03 (Ref:4209073)   #506
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcug View Post

They’d be no fun if they were competent
Old Yesterday, 03:16 (Ref:4209236)   #507
skeeskirrt
Racer

United States
Boney Mountain
skeeskirrt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was a little disappointed to see Bamber get a penalty for the crash but I guess those are the rules. He came up so fast and had no where to go! Maybe he could have lifted to avoid contact with the Porsche, but he's a racing driver - they don't lift.
Old Yesterday, 05:48 (Ref:4209239)   #508
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeskirrt View Post
I was a little disappointed to see Bamber get a penalty for the crash but I guess those are the rules. He came up so fast and had no where to go! Maybe he could have lifted to avoid contact with the Porsche, but he's a racing driver - they don't lift.
Given Bamber, by not lifting destroyed two other cars races, not to mention the repair bills, from his 'dont lift' mentality. should the consequences go unpunished? Not to mention the resulting disruption to the meeting and other teams in pitlane.

I like Bamber (location checks out) but in my opinion I think the penalty was warranted.
Old Yesterday, 06:42 (Ref:4209247)   #509
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think he got off lightly with a 5 place grid penalty especially considering the next race lasts 24 hours.
Old Yesterday, 07:52 (Ref:4209251)   #510
flatlandsman
Racer

Ireland
Daventry
flatlandsman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
He has been pushing the boundaries of what is reasonable for some time at Cadillac, and this time he has thankfully been caught out, sadly taking out another car who did nothing wrong and nearly ending the race for another class car, he has been fairly close to this a few times.

I say thankfully as I like seeing guys on the edge but he has been over it, and hopefully he calms down a bit

It seems he has not managed what Estre has, to calm down the GT driver approach. I think both Vanthoor and Estre have notably stepped back from their uber aggressive approach in GT cars!

Agreed I think his penalty should have been more, but thankfully the organisers made a brilliant decision of an incident that in the past would have totally ruined a race for tv, fans and other teams. I know that is not part of the decision, but at times you wish it was to stop this pathetic driving, particularly from Hypercar drivers at the start of races, you KNOW for instance something idiotic is going to be done at the start of LM. Qatar and Imola were a joke in my view and by rights I would maybe even started the race again after getting all of them on the start line out of their cars and publicly *******ing them!! Lol