Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 30 Apr 2024, 11:13 (Ref:4207078)   #226
Protonman
Rookie

Protonman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looking forward it will be interesting to see how things pan out at different tracks with hopefully more seasonal weather . If it’s dry and warm at Snetterton I expect the beemers to come on strong with their love for mid speed corners and grunt out of them rather than scrabbling for grip . Was surprised it was Moffatt who shown at Toyota but he can shine in changeable conditions . Watson slipped back after good qualifying and I am awaiting with anticipation the day when cookie says all is well and let’s go racing . Been very grumpy for much of recent times . Huffy will be great at Brands and we may see the Vauxhalls more there . They and the cupras seemed to suffer most when it dried and they are probably underpowered as well as underfinanced compared to others . Like others now cross fingers for Thommo hoping he can join party and now would like to see a second cupra alongside Deleon but that would probably stretch the budget too much . I am on hols for Brands so will probably see it 2nd hand but ok if I keep away from the web chat . Looking forward in hope now it’s all up and running .