Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old Yesterday, 19:07 (Ref:4208537)   #2251
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Funnily enough, what was a Citroën Ami has been rebranded Fiat Topolino here. The TV commercial shows a window sticker saying "my other car is a Maserati"! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sssBTHn0R8c
Does it still qualify as a quadricycle?
Old Yesterday, 19:12 (Ref:4208541)   #2252
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Ho yes, of course.
Old Yesterday, 19:17 (Ref:4208544)   #2253
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
The Piaggio sales and marketing team made a lot of research to find some oddities in our "code de la route" to have their MP3 scooter homologated in any displacement they wanted. From 125 they went to 500 cc presto, just a slight change of the side indicators, a front track few inches wider and a change in the braking system (one foot pedal added and a parking brake).
Before them only BMW worked hard on this kind of thing, hence the C1 scooter.
Old Today, 00:12 (Ref:4208573)   #2254
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Very simple, but effective advert. How it should be
Is it? I couldn't understand anything.

I remember a video on it from years ago and I thought it was for a sharing program like electric scooter rentals. That idea must have died along with the electric scooters. I don't think it would work here because the areas where it makes sense also allow golf carts.
Old Today, 02:11 (Ref:4208585)   #2255
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And golf carts are growing like cockroaches. Saw 2 in Atlanta with the rear wheel completely gone gone, just sitting on the frame and abandoned.

One of the original golf cart everywhere towns, Peachtree City GA, has serious parking for carts. They actually removed some to return to cars but the entire left of the screen is cart parking. Once you get your learners permit, GA you can at 15, you can drive a cart. Once you're 18, no license needed at all. Can only use on roads with 30 mph or under but generally on multi use path system. And yes, cause Georgia they do sell lift kits and big wheels, and sound systems. They do require battery carts now, gas was banned a few years back
Old Today, 08:12 (Ref:4208610)   #2256
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Maybe it's just as well we don't see many golf carts in this country. Except in the paddock in motorsport events.
Old Today, 18:33 (Ref:4208685)   #2257
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I couldn't understand anything.
Get a chance to pull up, go for electric! Hidden message: high heels are not a good choice to drive a Maserati… but sneakers are not a great choice for a first date!