Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 10 Jun 2003, 16:22 (Ref:627275)   #76
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I am travaling with MRI - going out is no problem - but coming back we are on a very early morning ferry on Monday morning, it's not a big problem for me as I am starting a new job the following Monday......
Old 10 Jun 2003, 16:25 (Ref:627282)   #77
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Stefan - think you will be OK unless you are travelling with a French operator. Best to make a phone call. See you there!
Old 10 Jun 2003, 16:43 (Ref:627302)   #78
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Just spoke to Brittany Ferries who told me they do not anticipate any problems on the Portsmouth Caen route. I hope they are right
Old 10 Jun 2003, 16:47 (Ref:627307)   #79
stefan
Racer

United Kingdom
nr bristol, uk
stefan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridstefan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That's sort of what they told me too. They said they were unaffected by todays strike.
Old 10 Jun 2003, 19:14 (Ref:627456)   #80
rcs
Rookie

rcs should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by SL
Nothing Wednesday ? Thats good as thats the day we go to France.

Not that concerned about returning Monday as not working till at least Friday. It will just be inconvinient.

Simon
I'm off in the morning too so I hope the 11th was a wise if lucky day to choose - couldn't care less about the return ferry, as long as the credit card holds out I'll be fine !!

Old 10 Jun 2003, 19:22 (Ref:627461)   #81
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just checked P & O's site. They say that, with one exception (the 8.30 crossing from Cherbourg to Portsmouth this evening - delayed 30 minutes), everything else is running according to their timetable.

I'm out on Thursday afternoon, and I'm just taking my socks off to cross the toes as well as my fingers.....
Old 10 Jun 2003, 21:31 (Ref:627595)   #82
Sean Crockett
Racer

Wales
South Wales (UK)
Sean Crockett should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm on the 15:15 from Portsmouth to Caen on Thursday - Brittany Ferries have told me they anticipate no problems. I hope so, cos I've had a bad week so far, and any ferry disruption could push me over the edge
Old 10 Jun 2003, 23:12 (Ref:627673)   #83
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
SeaFrance reporting serious problems for June 10th overflowing into the 11th, but they are saying they hope to have the sailings back to normal by Wednesday evening.

I just hope the strikers have a late night on Wednesday and miss us so we can sneak in on Thursday morning.
Old 11 Jun 2003, 09:58 (Ref:628020)   #84
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
From the P & O (Portsmouth) website:-

News

Press Releases Picture Desk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Travel News
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scheduled 1405 hours arrival in Le Havre is now due at 1435 hours.
All other sailings are running to schedule.

I hope I see the same message tomorrow....
Old 11 Jun 2003, 11:08 (Ref:628106)   #85
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Another strikes day tomorrow (thursday) : dodge the main towns in you can, and escecialy the center of those towns... transports should be OK so far...
Old 11 Jun 2003, 12:14 (Ref:628158)   #86
stefan
Racer

United Kingdom
nr bristol, uk
stefan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridstefan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If I go from Cherbourg to Le Mans should I avoid Caen?
Old 11 Jun 2003, 19:15 (Ref:628686)   #87
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
You don't need to go via Caen, do you - I'm sure we don't.

P&O still reporting no problems.

(I need to keep saying it to myself just to stop me worrying!)
Old 12 Jun 2003, 10:18 (Ref:629234)   #88
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
All seems OK again on P & O this morning. (I've still got them crossed.....).
Old 13 Jun 2003, 07:52 (Ref:630286)   #89
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Some sporadic strikes are still expected today, but the movement is turning weaker... they don't plan any strikes for the week-end... just dodge the main towns, the rest should be OK...
Old 13 Jun 2003, 11:44 (Ref:630450)   #90
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Norfolk Lines going from Dunkirk to Dover are unaffected; Dunkirk is a non-union port. That's the way we are going back. We had no problem getting here. I don't actually want to go home.

I'm off to Audi for a press conference and I hope for lunch. Their food was pretty good last year as I recall.