Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 21 Feb 2006, 01:45 (Ref:1527575)   #1
VilleneuveTracy
Veteran

United States
New Jersey
VilleneuveTracy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridVilleneuveTracy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Q & A with Jacques Villeneuve

http://www.formula1.com/news/3982.html

<Q: And personally for this coming season - what goals seem realistic?
JV: Setting up a new team is a very complex task. I've been through it before. But I believe the prerequisites that have come together here are good. The team is an evolution of what was in place last year - all the engineering staff at the race track was already in place and everything has been incremented. But BMW has brought professional people in, there is more testing and more wind-tunnel work, and therefore more performance from the car. 2006 will be better than last year. It is impossible to know exactly where we stand right now, because everyone is testing in different configurations - some with V8, some with restricted V10 - so it is difficult to judge where we are at the moment.>
Old 21 Feb 2006, 02:08 (Ref:1527589)   #2
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Another JV thread that probably won't get beyond the first page.

I'm not sure what the point of the thread is actually?
Old 21 Feb 2006, 12:57 (Ref:1527962)   #3
QuickSilver
Racer

QuickSilver should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by martyn bott
I'm not sure what the point of the thread is actually?
martyn, if VilleneuveTracy has to explain why he started another Villeneuve thread then we've really got a problem.
Old 21 Feb 2006, 13:05 (Ref:1527969)   #4
Swiss
Racer

United Kingdom
Hampshire
Swiss should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSilver
martyn, if VilleneuveTracy has to explain why he started another Villeneuve thread then we've really got a problem.

Isn't VilleneuveTracy a lady ??

Anyway with regards to the thread its the usual positive spiel you'd expect a driver to make regardless of the driver or the team. But it does look like they could be more competitive than either Sauber or BMW were last year so good luck to them and to JV
Old 21 Feb 2006, 13:58 (Ref:1528029)   #5
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I don't think there's anything relevant to discuss about it now, though I understand this is important for JV fans.
Old 21 Feb 2006, 15:47 (Ref:1528098)   #6
joe rossi
Veteran

United Kingdom
uk
joe rossi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjoe rossi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Jv threads are no fun without Louis....
Old 21 Feb 2006, 16:14 (Ref:1528113)   #7
QuickSilver
Racer

QuickSilver should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe rossi
Jv threads are no fun without Louis....
Agreed, where is he? Did you finally drive him over the edge joe rossi.
Old 21 Feb 2006, 17:18 (Ref:1528150)   #8
joe rossi
Veteran

United Kingdom
uk
joe rossi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjoe rossi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSilver
Agreed, where is he? Did you finally drive him over the edge joe rossi.
I would like to think so, but he PM'd me to say that work and home pressures would mean he couldn't hang around here anymore, as it took too much of his time!
Old 21 Feb 2006, 17:50 (Ref:1528170)   #9
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
C'mon Joe, the show must go on ! We've seen other couples parted and still they could have a lot of fun ! Nothing like a good laugh to mend a broken heart...
Old 21 Feb 2006, 18:00 (Ref:1528175)   #10
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
While we're on the subject of missing persons,Where the hell is K-b!
Old 21 Feb 2006, 18:02 (Ref:1528177)   #11
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Where the heck is eatapc!
Old 21 Feb 2006, 18:32 (Ref:1528190)   #12
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Ahen...

Get finger closer to the "Close thread" button...

Back to the subject...
Old 21 Feb 2006, 18:42 (Ref:1528196)   #13
joe rossi
Veteran

United Kingdom
uk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi
Ahen...

Get finger closer to the "Close thread" button...

Back to the subject...
I wasn't aware this thread had a point!

sorry about that
Old 21 Feb 2006, 18:54 (Ref:1528205)   #14
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
the one point i see here is JV's new found happiness at his new and improved team and of course doing an excellent job of towing the company line.

he has shown this numerous time so far this off season and it will be interesting to see if his new perspective and new understanding of big business help him land some good results this year.

hows that for positve spin?
Old 21 Feb 2006, 19:55 (Ref:1528267)   #15
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe rossi
I wasn't aware this thread had a point!

sorry about that
No worries...

Actually, it doesn't, and it seems to have gone completely down the drain...