Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racers Forum

Old 11 Aug 2000, 20:24 (Ref:29861)   #1
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
As some of you may have seen in the questions, suggestions and feedback forum, http://ten-tenths.accelerator.org/fo...?threadid=3516 , Tony Harman suggested that a useful addition to the circuit guides would be to view the circuits from a racers point of view rather than the guides just being aimed at the spectators as they are now.
If we are to make these additions to the circuit guides we'll need the help of our resident racers, so I'm here to ask if anybody would be willing to help out with this new direction for the circuit guides
Old 14 Aug 2000, 09:01 (Ref:30380)   #2
Tony Harman
Veteran

Tony Harman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well since I suggested the idea I guess I ought to contribute some stuff !, Now since I'm currently struggling to get even a midfield finish in my Classic FF I may not be the best person on lines etc but I think I know where I ought to be on the track.
I can certainly give you info on paddock facilities etc, (for Burger prices refer to Mr Mallet!), for many of the cicuits in England & Wales - sorry not done Knockhill to date.
So where do you want to go with this ?, set up some specific sections or just see what comes in,
I could suggest;
Circuit feaures of note - we probably don't need a corner by corner description a la Autosport guide
Recent track changes - particularly during the season.
Paddock facilities - vehicle entry, camping, electrics, condition, bar/food etc.
how do you want the information sent ??
TH.
Old 14 Aug 2000, 11:14 (Ref:30401)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Actually, its "Cut-me-own-throat" Invader who you need to see about hamburgers!!!
Old 24 Aug 2000, 22:56 (Ref:32573)   #4
Tony Harman
Veteran

Tony Harman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh Well..... looks like another great idea bites the dust. I guess there's no real interest out there to extend the circuit then Carrie so might as well close the thread I guess.
Tony
Old 26 Aug 2000, 11:51 (Ref:32891)   #5
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Do we have any Aussie circuit guides?
Old 26 Aug 2000, 12:34 (Ref:32901)   #6
elephino
Veteran

elephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridelephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Only the Surfers CART track.
Old 27 Aug 2000, 05:20 (Ref:33006)   #7
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Can't offer a driver's perspective on that one.
Old 3 Sep 2000, 16:11 (Ref:34806)   #8
Saph
Rookie

Saph should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi, did anyone compile any circuit guides? Or does anyone know of any guides to be found elsewhere on the web?

Thanks.