Old 4 May 2012, 15:33 (Ref:3069380)   #1
RebelDJ
Rookie

England
United Kingdom
RebelDJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tickets for Brands tomorrow

Afternoon all,

I registered through the BMMC website to Marshal this Saturday at Brands. I haven't got my tickets through the post or instructions to collect them from security. All I have is the confirmation e-mail that came through as soon as I completed the form.

Does anyone know what I should do? Whether I should turn up tomorrow and (hopefully) they'll be waiting for me at security, or is there a number I can ring to confirm if I should in fact be going.

Thanks a lot!!

Dan
Old 4 May 2012, 15:52 (Ref:3069394)   #2
Richard Duvall
Racer

England
Rochford
Richard Duvall should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDJ View Post
Afternoon all,

I registered through the BMMC website to Marshal this Saturday at Brands. I haven't got my tickets through the post or instructions to collect them from security. All I have is the confirmation e-mail that came through as soon as I completed the form.

Does anyone know what I should do? Whether I should turn up tomorrow and (hopefully) they'll be waiting for me at security, or is there a number I can ring to confirm if I should in fact be going.

Thanks a lot!!

Dan
Dan,

You should be fine just turning up tomorrow. I can't remember the last time my tickets were checked at the gate at a club meeting; they tend to just wave those in orange straight through! Sign on is 7:15 - 8:00 in Hailwoods. I'll pm you with some contacts.

Glad to see you've caught the infection and are coming straight back.

Richard
Old 4 May 2012, 16:20 (Ref:3069401)   #3
Peter Scillitoe
Racer

North Korea
Peoples Democratic Republic of Medway
Peter Scillitoe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDJ View Post
Afternoon all,

Thanks a lot!!

Dan
Dan

It is a bit late in the day to suggest that you contact Paul Stilling, MGCC Chief Marshal so if you let me know your full name and grade asap this evening I will arrange for you to be left the necessary paperwork at the Paddock Gate. Sign on tomorrow is from 0715 - 0800 in Hailwoods.

Two pieces of hopefully polite advice:

1. Better really to volunteer direct to a club (cuts out the middleman, and less can go wrong).
2. Post under your real name here and I would know who you are and could have checked on the list to see whether your name is down for this meeting in the first place.

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow morning. I will the guy with Mildred doing sign-on and post allocations.

Last edited by Peter Scillitoe; 4 May 2012 at 16:20. Reason: typo