Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Old 25 Mar 2005, 17:11 (Ref:1261613)   #1
vs346
Racer

Greenland
vs346 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Le Mans roll call

I know it's a bit early (although if you haven't started the credential process, you'd better hurry!) but I'm going a bit stir crazy today and just wanted to start a thread.

Barring a major screw up, I'll be at Le Mans from May 31st to June 21st. 3 weeks in La Sarthe, mmmm.

Looking forward to the Nikon guys being there again, the CCD on one of my D1Hs is getting bad!

Hope to see you all there!

Cheers
Old 25 Mar 2005, 18:37 (Ref:1261677)   #2
gi_gav
Veteran

Scotland
gi_gav should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgi_gav should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll be there again, only I'll be trackside for the first time. (Down for the test weekend, then back from Wednesday onwards.)

I'm sending off my accreditation request this week, so any particular advice to avoid the mercurial ways of the ACO?

I'm working for three pretty major clients so I don't expect any problems but i'm aware of how odd the ACO can be sometimes.

The main concern is getting a second photographer accredited with me, as I want a backup for the coverage I'll be doing. He's got full MSA accreditation and I'll be getting letters from each client for both of us.

Any extra advice is greatly appreciated and I'll see you in June!
Old 25 Mar 2005, 21:29 (Ref:1261802)   #3
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
we're skipping test weekend as its now so close as to not matter...a shame as i used to love it. we'll be down from the wednesday...hopefully in time for the start of first qualifying.

the accreditation system can be a little baffling gi_gav, so good luck. i've only ever had problems at test weekend for some reason...and that was me going along with a guy who was full f1 fia card(sort of like the motorsport equivalent of the amex black card!)carrying photographer, so don't rely to heavily on a msa accreditation.

i think our assigning guy said the whole system is online now...so hopefully you'll be able to track how its proceeding.
Old 25 Mar 2005, 21:36 (Ref:1261895)   #4
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I shall be there from about Wednesday lunch time. I'll be stuck on the other side of the fence from you guys, maybe one day I will join you.

Oh remember everyone we have a little Ten-Tenths get to gethering in the village on at around 12ish on Saturday lunch time (full details to follow once I have spoken to the powers that be and the supplier of the wine), when you get to find out what we all look like.
Old 25 Mar 2005, 21:41 (Ref:1261901)   #5
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones
I shall be there from about Wednesday lunch time. I'll be stuck on the other side of the fence from you guys, maybe one day I will join you.

Oh remember everyone we have a little Ten-Tenths get to gethering in the village on at around 12ish on Saturday lunch time (full details to follow once I have spoken to the powers that be and the supplier of the wine), when you get to find out what we all look like.
wouldn't miss the 10/10ths rob...will see you there.