Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 11 Jan 2014, 17:07 (Ref:3352837)   #326
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Rondeau View Post
Very sad to say I will not be at le Mans this year. I have a good excuse that I will be deployed in Helmand province Afghanistan for about 6 months and don’t think I can 'pop over' for the race. isynge will be there so I am depending on everyone else to make sure he finds his tent at night and returns home in one piece. Hopefully see everyone in 2015.
Sad to hear, you will miss Le Mans this year.
Be careful in Helmand, Denmark had troops there (I think we still do), and they have experienced some tough stuff!
Old 11 Jan 2014, 19:41 (Ref:3352883)   #327
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Very sad to say I will not be at le Mans this year. I have a good excuse that I will be deployed in Helmand province Afghanistan for about 6 months and don’t think I can 'pop over' for the race. isynge will be there so I am depending on everyone else to make sure he finds his tent at night and returns home in one piece. Hopefully see everyone in 2015.
That is a shame you will not be on the ten tenths campsite this year, your cheerful smile will be missed and I know helen (elaviel on here) will miss her lenghty chats (escape from her dad and the other oldies) with you but we will make sure Ian gets there and back in something a little more appropriate than the prius this year, choice of transport however does not include the pimp mobile this year as it was sold soon after its return to the UK. Please stay safe out there and see you in 2015
Old 11 Jan 2014, 20:16 (Ref:3352896)   #328
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Sad news indeed M..... Does that mean curry in Buckingham in April is off the menu too?
Old 12 Jan 2014, 08:44 (Ref:3352995)   #329
Blue Rondeau
Rookie

United Kingdom
Kent, UK
Blue Rondeau should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Sad news indeed M..... Does that mean curry in Buckingham in April is off the menu too?
it depends on my flight date. on current plans I'll be just arriving in Theatre when you all meet for curry! So I expect isynge to still make all of the races. But as always with military flights it might change in which case I will try and make curry.
Old 12 Jan 2014, 17:14 (Ref:3353098)   #330
Osella
Veteran

Osella should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll be there, I can scarcely believe it'll be for the twelfth time...!
I must actually attend a 10-10ths meetup for once.
Old 12 Jan 2014, 17:24 (Ref:3353102)   #331
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
12 times and never attended a Tenths meeting? Yes, you really must!!
Old 12 Jan 2014, 17:30 (Ref:3353104)   #332
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Are we gonna set a new record again this year?
Old 12 Jan 2014, 17:35 (Ref:3353105)   #333
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I don't see any reason why not...........
Old 12 Jan 2014, 19:56 (Ref:3353166)   #334
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
But what sort of record will it be, the largest cheese and wine party ever held at a race meeting?
Old 12 Jan 2014, 20:04 (Ref:3353172)   #335
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
What entertainment will the ACO provide for us during the meet? Mazdas, Matras and the cars of the century were pretty decent going, what have they up their sleeve this year?
Old 13 Jan 2014, 06:50 (Ref:3353300)   #336
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brass band?
Old 13 Jan 2014, 18:29 (Ref:3353530)   #337
Osella
Veteran

Osella should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
12 times and never attended a Tenths meeting? Yes, you really must!!
I'll bring vegetarian cheese!
Old 14 Jan 2014, 12:56 (Ref:3353821)   #338
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
I'm aiming for a 4th, or 5th, "Sorry! I forgot" in a row...
Old 14 Jan 2014, 18:12 (Ref:3353933)   #339
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
I'm aiming for a 4th, or 5th, "Sorry! I forgot" in a row...
we will all remind you when we see you in the days leading up to saturday
Old 15 Jan 2014, 11:19 (Ref:3354210)   #340
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
If we kidnap his camera and hold it at the meeting point he may turn up
Old 15 Jan 2014, 15:24 (Ref:3354288)   #341
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
After weeks / months of no news from Nadine I finally managed to get in touch with her today.
The requested tickets ( tribune 34 stands and camping tertre rouge ) turn out to be tribune 34 and camping Houx.
So it seems that after I already bougt a camping tertre rouge ticket at a ticket agency I will have a camping Houx or Tertre Rouge ticket for sale very soon.
Most probably the camping Houx ticket will be the one we will try to get rid of.
If anyone is interested then feel free to contact me.
Old 15 Jan 2014, 17:34 (Ref:3354338)   #342
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well I now have my fingers crossed that I get my 4 TR tickets and not anywhere else, Nadine did confirm them last year but still awaiting the debit on my credit card, however if i do get them all I might also have a spare as the group this year has had one drop out ( and one new team member who already has a TR ticket).
Old 17 Jan 2014, 15:38 (Ref:3355199)   #343
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Me and my brother will be attending the race for the 5th time.
We're looking to bring a larger group with us this time (there were 4 of us last year), mainly because my brother and his 2 other friends are planning to go on their bikes which would leave me driving all on my lonesome from Liverpool.

Hopefully we'll get along to the 10 Tenths meet up this time!
Old 17 Jan 2014, 16:30 (Ref:3355213)   #344
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkwood View Post
Me and my brother will be attending the race for the 5th time.
We're looking to bring a larger group with us this time (there were 4 of us last year), mainly because my brother and his 2 other friends are planning to go on their bikes which would leave me driving all on my lonesome from Liverpool.

Hopefully we'll get along to the 10 Tenths meet up this time!
You and your mates will be welcome at the meeting, but i think you should be aware that the security in most sites will expect 1 camping ticket per vehicle so each bike will need their own
Old 17 Jan 2014, 16:53 (Ref:3355229)   #345
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Unless they want to get fit and they're cycling.........
Old 17 Jan 2014, 17:09 (Ref:3355240)   #346
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
You and your mates will be welcome at the meeting, but i think you should be aware that the security in most sites will expect 1 camping ticket per vehicle so each bike will need their own
Thanks but his mates never had a problem last year with their bikes in that regard.
Wanting a larger group so if my brother does go with them on his bike I won't be by myself.
Old 21 Jan 2014, 13:39 (Ref:3356695)   #347
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
Yes, and the Classic.
It would be rude not to!
Old 24 Jan 2014, 10:25 (Ref:3357891)   #348
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
A lovely surprise this morning, the debit for my tickets has gone through, so one happy bunny
Old 24 Jan 2014, 10:49 (Ref:3357900)   #349
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Paid for my allocation yesterday evening after months of waiting and waiting.....
Old 24 Jan 2014, 11:22 (Ref:3357918)   #350
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
The best things in life are worth waiting for