Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 11 Nov 2009, 17:33 (Ref:2580241)   #1
hts
Rookie

hts should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
US F1 - fantastic stuff!

A great Cartoon series about US F1 ! (very tongue in cheek)

Just produced the latest instalment

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJTyn...eature=related

Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwcZR...eature=channel

Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMh3q...eature=channel

Part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB6eJluXEbs
Old 12 Nov 2009, 00:52 (Ref:2580505)   #2
ptclaus98
Veteran

United States
ptclaus98 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
In all my years I don't think I've ever seen these. Not at any other forum and certainly not in this very forum at Ten Tenths. This is quite possibly the most original, dare I say, avant garde thing posted in the entire forum. You sir, are an officer and a gentleman.
Old 12 Nov 2009, 12:16 (Ref:2580721)   #3
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's hilarious, I'm looking forward to the next episode.
Old 13 Nov 2009, 00:22 (Ref:2581129)   #4
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Radelaide, South Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
"US F1 just passed its first crash test. Stick that in your exhaust pipe Ross Brawn."

LOL
"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen
Old 13 Nov 2009, 00:38 (Ref:2581134)   #5
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'll admit, when I saw the word 'cartoon' I decided to ignore it, but considering the guys above gave it a good review I gave it a try and I must say - absolutely first class!
I hope it's not too close to the truth though
Old 13 Nov 2009, 11:28 (Ref:2581302)   #6
AussieTimmeh
Racer

Australia
Newcastle
AussieTimmeh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Far out that is funny. I am subscribing to the channel.
Old 13 Nov 2009, 16:48 (Ref:2581461)   #7
hts
Rookie

And now for day 5!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANQc1WwlOws
Old 13 Nov 2009, 18:33 (Ref:2581515)   #8
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
This is definitely the place to come if you need to lighten up your day.

Not sure what the real Peter and Ken will make of it, but really they are the victims of their own apparent inactivity.
Old 14 Nov 2009, 02:40 (Ref:2581693)   #9
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!
Like others here, I read the word "cartoon" and gave it a pass. Then I watched them! These are absolutely brilliant!! I mean, the cartoon Peter Windsor is almost better than the real one. The dialogue is great as well and actually much better than the usual "US F1 is 100% committed to being on the grid in 2010" sorts of comments that we have reading/hearing without so much as a picture of a pretty steering wheel with lots of lights and buttons on it - let alone a car to attach it to.

Outstanding - keep them coming!
"He's still a young guy and I always think, slightly morbidly, the last thing you learn is how to die and at the end of the day everybody learns every single day." - The Ever-Cheerfull Ron Dennis on Lewis Hamilton.
Old 14 Nov 2009, 09:33 (Ref:2581780)   #10
hts
Rookie

Day 5 has a new address!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j_cYbPafoY
Old 14 Nov 2009, 12:58 (Ref:2581851)   #11
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This gets better. I hope the guy who does this, BrianKerramaba can keep this going, or if not do an other series with a racing theme.
Old 14 Nov 2009, 13:19 (Ref:2581858)   #12
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Six Jolly Fellowship Porters
Last2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Any way round the testing ban, fake pedals and making car noises.

If you didn't see the original touring USF1 segment on Speed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbrHk0EmQP0

Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMh3q...eature=channel
Old 14 Nov 2009, 17:16 (Ref:2581937)   #13
DeclanB
Rookie

DeclanB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
This gets better. I hope the guy who does this, BrianKerramaba can keep this going, or if not do an other series with a racing theme.
BrianKerramba is me, but this is a collaborative effort with another writer who is a gvery funny sod!

This is Episode 5 if you haven't seen it and there is plenty more where that came from and more teams are now in our sights too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j_cYbPafoY
Old 14 Nov 2009, 19:13 (Ref:2582000)   #14
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
You seem to be creating quite a stir.

http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpa...s_art_id=39562
Old 14 Nov 2009, 21:15 (Ref:2582053)   #15
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Uh Oh... trouble coming.
Old 15 Nov 2009, 22:44 (Ref:2582493)   #16
White flag man
Veteran

Greenland
West Hampstead, North London
White flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWhite flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
....and lots more press releases!
Old 16 Nov 2009, 19:21 (Ref:2583053)   #17
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeclanB View Post
BrianKerramba is me, but this is a collaborative effort with another writer who is a gvery funny sod!
I'd love to have seen a series on Max and Bernie; shame Max is no longer FIA Pres.
Old 16 Nov 2009, 23:28 (Ref:2583225)   #18
DeclanB
Rookie

DeclanB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Day 6 - Mike Gascoyne comes to Charlotte

I am hoping to publish some exclusive 'bonus footage' later in the week for members of the new 'US F1 - The Series' Facebook page
Old 17 Nov 2009, 02:48 (Ref:2583292)   #19
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Declan, too funny! I have been really enjoying these.

rober
Old 17 Nov 2009, 02:54 (Ref:2583295)   #20
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeclanB View Post
Day 6 - Mike Gascoyne comes to Charlotte

I am hoping to publish some exclusive 'bonus footage' later in the week for members of the new 'US F1 - The Series' Facebook page
That is really really funny........This series is so good.
Old 18 Nov 2009, 08:14 (Ref:2583983)   #21
Rgms320
Racer

United States
Seattle
Rgms320 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hilarious, Declan!

I just can't figure out how to categorize your videos, though. Are they comedy? satire?...

...or inside information?

Great job. Thanks!