Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 11 Mar 2003, 09:48 (Ref:532483)   #26
Hugh Jarce
Veteran

Hugh Jarce should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHugh Jarce should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHugh Jarce should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Mmmmmmm - conspiracy theory #224.

TGF's poor performance in Melbourne was due to him pushing the hi-tech Ferrari 'I've peed myself' button on the steering wheel. This jetisons key car components making it highly unlikely for him to get on the podium in front of 'millions' with a large wet stain around his nether regions.
Old 11 Mar 2003, 13:04 (Ref:532601)   #27
Smokey 6 litre
Veteran

England
The Total Perspective Vortex
Smokey 6 litre should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Jukebox
What else could they do? use a pipe or hose that directly connects to you know what and like the trains...exitting it
i believe that may cause a few problems, as in car spinning , might even become tactical if someone was following close behind, a small trail of urine on the apex of a corner.
Old 11 Mar 2003, 13:09 (Ref:532607)   #28
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Imagine the poor marshalls having to lay cement dust on that! (Or would they just be issued with rolls of supersoft toilet tissue?).
Old 11 Mar 2003, 13:35 (Ref:532642)   #29
Jellybabe
Racer

Jellybabe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It would probably be very painful to be driving around with a full bladder with those seatbelts digging in!
Old 11 Mar 2003, 13:41 (Ref:532650)   #30
MGF
Racer

MGF should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, it has to be said that it makes a change for him not to be taking the P##s out of any one else for achange...
Old 11 Mar 2003, 13:42 (Ref:532654)   #31
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And give those who delight in so doing the chance to extract the urine from Herr Schumacher.......
Old 11 Mar 2003, 14:31 (Ref:532700)   #32
Spaced Invader
Racer

England
Attleborough, Norfolk
Spaced Invader should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i wonder how much it would fetch on e-bay if you wrung out Michaels race suit after and sold the extracts.
Old 11 Mar 2003, 14:34 (Ref:532706)   #33
Francesca
Veteran

Ajman
Hampshire
Francesca should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
haven't any of you noticed the unsightly dark patches on their bums when they get out of their cars in Parc Ferme!
Old 11 Mar 2003, 15:32 (Ref:532760)   #34
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's fairly common in racing as I understand it -- Tom Kristenson was making jokes about it last year at Le Mans, calling in on the radio "I have to come in, I have to come in," and his crew telling him, "No, stay out," and then he said WHY he had to come in and they said, "Okay [the next driver] says COME IN NOW!"
Old 11 Mar 2003, 16:03 (Ref:532790)   #35
Glen
Veteran

Glen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGlen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGlen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Spaced Invader
i wonder how much it would fetch on e-bay if you wrung out Michaels race suit after and sold the extracts.
Are you suggesting taking the p!ss out of Schumacher?
Old 11 Mar 2003, 16:58 (Ref:532862)   #36
RubberD
Racer

RubberD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What is new about it? He must relieve himself many times when he has Juan on his mirrors. You know that when you are scared you feel like....
Old 11 Mar 2003, 17:49 (Ref:532936)   #37
bradenc
Racer

United Kingdom
cambridgeshire
bradenc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Look at the seriou side of this, driver comfort has an impact on performance. Now a schu with damp kegs, is bound to be slower than a schu with nice dry kegs. Now if those folks at pampers can come up with a nomex nappy it may be worth something.

When I flew in gliders we had a rubber hose with a rubber cup on it, just drop the old fella in and the pressure differance holds it there for you until your done.
Old 11 Mar 2003, 18:30 (Ref:533002)   #38
RubberD
Racer

Tampax should become Ferrari's sponsor and build a special tampon for Schumi
Old 11 Mar 2003, 18:35 (Ref:533014)   #39
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You actually do know how tampax are used?
Old 11 Mar 2003, 20:55 (Ref:533165)   #40
Evilsenna
Racer

Evilsenna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think he meant pads, or maybe he knows something about schumi we don't know!
Old 11 Mar 2003, 21:17 (Ref:533181)   #41
Logrence
Veteran

Wales
Logrence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I always thought some drivers had some kind of catheter that was attached to a chlostomy bag-type thing...
Old 11 Mar 2003, 22:10 (Ref:533243)   #42
Andrew2001
Veteran

New Zealand
Christchurch, New Zealand
Andrew2001 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Of coures they do that. Modern Fighter Pilots do the same thing. The forces that impose the body are so great, that it doesn't matter how many times you go before a race (or sortie), you still need to go while in the cockpit.
Old 11 Mar 2003, 22:32 (Ref:533279)   #43
high contrast
Retired
Racer

high contrast should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Francesca
haven't any of you noticed the unsightly dark patches on their bums when they get out of their cars in Parc Ferme!
True Francesca! Did you know JV insisted that BARs new overalls had black not white bottoms (fact)

Racing drivers like all sports people have to hydrate to the max before an event. At the start of the London Marathon the roadway is soaked; it's only natuaral!

I remember the late Francois Cevert relieving himself on the grid beside his Tyrell before the GP in full view of the main grandstands!

And anyone who thinks it's easy to 'wet yourself' whilst driving I challenge you to try it in your car! (it's only water)

At the hot 2002 45 min. PAU F3 grand prix winner Ant Davidson said he won by such a huge margin so he could get to the toilet FIRST!
Old 11 Mar 2003, 22:59 (Ref:533317)   #44
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally posted by RubberD
What is new about it? He must relieve himself many times when he has Juan on his mirrors. You know that when you are scared you feel like....
*yawn*
Quote:
Originally posted by RubberD
Tampax should become Ferrari's sponsor and build a special tampon for Schumi
You JPM fans must love having an ally like this. Remind you of anyone?
Old 11 Mar 2003, 23:16 (Ref:533337)   #45
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!
So many things I could have been doing just now. Instead I read this entire thread...
"He's still a young guy and I always think, slightly morbidly, the last thing you learn is how to die and at the end of the day everybody learns every single day." - The Ever-Cheerfull Ron Dennis on Lewis Hamilton.
Old 11 Mar 2003, 23:31 (Ref:533350)   #46
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I remember when they started weighing drivers, and TGF had to explain why he was so much heavier at the weigh-in than he was at the start of the season a few days later. He said he "hadn't been to the toilet for a couple of days". So it's official, that is what he's full of.

I also loved "The Mechanic's Tale" where he explained that adjusting the suspension on the Benneton was a particularly difficult job, which involved squeezing your head between the driver's legs in order to reach the adjusting mechanism. Apparently, among his other talents, Nelson Piquet was able to break wind at will!
Old 11 Mar 2003, 23:39 (Ref:533361)   #47
RubberD
Racer

Quote:
Originally posted by Wrex
*yawn*

You JPM fans must love having an ally like this. Remind you of anyone?
Nice job moderator. promoting an unfriendly posting style?
Old 12 Mar 2003, 02:51 (Ref:533455)   #48
Ian-S
Racer

Ian-S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Johnny Herbert did it on the grid once, I can't remember the exact story but he jump out the car said sorry and the mechanics mopped it up, and which point Johnny threw the tissue at somebody, think it was either Bernie or Max.
Old 12 Mar 2003, 04:11 (Ref:533484)   #49
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
Couldn't they just attach a giant condom to his doodee?
Old 12 Mar 2003, 05:02 (Ref:533500)   #50
avsfan733
Veteran

avsfan733 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I read a story not to long ago about someone riding along with Jimmy Vasser during the Baja1000. The guy was actually asked by someone what size condom/****er he wanted