Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 14 Apr 2006, 02:03 (Ref:1580932)   #26
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schummy
Ron Dennis gets ridiculosly gorgeous babes??
Flavio Briatore does...

Naomi Campbel for a start.
Old 14 Apr 2006, 11:15 (Ref:1581159)   #27
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi
Flavio Briatore does...

Naomi Campbel for a start.
And then I repeat: Ron Dennis gets ridiculously gorgeous babes??

Of course we are not speaking at full seriousness but I think I saw Norbert Haug with pretty girls in Stars Wars II.
Old 14 Apr 2006, 11:58 (Ref:1581194)   #28
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutton
Well, if we are moving beyond the realms of the original question, then I would find it pretty interesting to be in Max's shoes.
I bet we would make it a much better job than those guys.
Old 14 Apr 2006, 11:59 (Ref:1581197)   #29
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Jean Todt's fiance isn't too bad!!

Ron Dennis doesn't get them because he is married... he doesn't need them!
Old 14 Apr 2006, 14:15 (Ref:1582235)   #30
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Married to Lisa Dennis I believe? Who writes shoddy childrens books these days!
Old 14 Apr 2006, 14:20 (Ref:1582237)   #31
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85
There's something in your sentence that doesn't fit !!!
Old 14 Apr 2006, 14:46 (Ref:1582244)   #32
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85
LOL... errr... I mean, yes. Now I can see.
Old 14 Apr 2006, 18:42 (Ref:1582378)   #33
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Come on fellas, if we are just fantazising, why not go the whole hog!

Me I would be BOTH. Number 1 driver in my own team. Top that.

BRM, Bauble Racing Motors. Yeah I like it.

At my age you can keep the Babes.
Old 14 Apr 2006, 18:45 (Ref:1582381)   #34
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yes, be a driver, then retire and move onto team management. Top class!

Although to be honest, I'd rather retire and sleep on a bed of £50 notes....
Old 14 Apr 2006, 23:58 (Ref:1582632)   #35
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesy
Yes, be a driver, then retire and move onto team management. Top class!

Although to be honest, I'd rather retire and sleep on a bed of £50 notes....
Ha ha, i'd retire and sleep with the hot babes ...... on a bed of £50 notes of course
Old 15 Apr 2006, 00:01 (Ref:1582634)   #36
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

I like the thinking.....I like it.....

Of course, I wasn't planning on sleeping alone......
Old 15 Apr 2006, 01:57 (Ref:1582650)   #37
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Why not be a driver, then retire have a F1 team, make a Motorsport company to manage categories and have a team to manage too ?????

And be very very very rich... with all the fun it can bring.

That's close to my ideal : PPD
Old 15 Apr 2006, 02:18 (Ref:1582654)   #38
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Great dreams, mates, but here is my ideal: I would be a multiple F1 World Champion. I, in the process, would beat the fastest F1 driver as my team mate. I would not care if I was ugly and short as long as babes kept coming.

Then I would retire as champion and I would have my own team. I would have a rich guy that managed the everyday affairs as well...

... err... wait a second... why Alain is appearing in my dream? Oh, I see, it is going to end in a nightmare!

Ok, I surrender, I would be content being just a Stoddart.