Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 14 Nov 2006, 22:10 (Ref:1766257)   #1
Truckerhunk
Rookie

England
Yorkshire
Truckerhunk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Any snappers at Great and British finale at Donington?

Following the success of a previous thread i made looking for some pictures,im starting another in hope to unearth some more images.
Was they any photographers or did anyone take any pictures at the Evo Heritage trackday on the friday that proceeded the race weekend of the final Dunlop Great and British Festival on 21st-22nd of October at Donington Park? Or does anyone know which photographer,if any, that Evo Heritage use?
Again i was driving a purple BMW mini, race number 26 with CafeCreate livery on the friday trackday but wasnt racing over the weekend.
Thanks again.

Last edited by Truckerhunk; 14 Nov 2006 at 22:14.
Old 15 Nov 2006, 08:32 (Ref:1766480)   #2
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
I made a similiar post a few weeks ago and it seems we were a bit thin on snappers for some reason however I believe Paul Williams was there snapping away, have a look at the changing pictures on the CTCRC site as he has his current batch on there, click refresh to see the next shot, some nice photography as well.