Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 10 Mar 2003, 13:39 (Ref:531348)   #1
gi_gav
Veteran

Scotland
gi_gav should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgi_gav should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Travel to Friday Quali at Brit GP

Hi all,

Do any of you know a way of getting to Silverstone for Friday Qualifying, without a car? (I'd like to be there early to get all of the morning practice session)

Haven't been before, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Gav
Old 10 Mar 2003, 21:54 (Ref:532073)   #2
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
train to northampton, then get a bus. check for the x38 or something like that i think it is.
Old 12 Mar 2003, 10:32 (Ref:533657)   #3
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Why not ring Octagon and ask if they are laying on a bus service between Northampton and the track. I seem to remember they did last year but can't be sure.
Old 12 Mar 2003, 15:36 (Ref:533898)   #4
gi_gav
Veteran

Scotland
gi_gav should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgi_gav should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for the advice. getting the train, and then the 8.40 bus from northampton will hopefully get me to the circuit at about 9.30.

I'll ask Octagon, cos it would be a shame to miss the first hour of Friday testing

Cheers