Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 24 Oct 2012, 15:20 (Ref:3157058)   #301
FalkenALMS
Racer

FalkenALMS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridFalkenALMS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBlueFlyer View Post
first time I saw that I thought it was on fire... apparently I wasn't the only one because it came on the net with other marshals wondering what's going on.
We get that a lot. At least it's a good lead in to talk about our constant tire development!
Old 24 Oct 2012, 19:25 (Ref:3157141)   #302
FalkenALMS
Racer

FalkenALMS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridFalkenALMS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As promised, here are the photos from the 10 Tenths tours at Petit Le Mans! Thanks to everyone who showed up!

Old 24 Oct 2012, 19:50 (Ref:3157147)   #303
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks for sharing those images, I see a few familiar faces and at least 3 ten-tenths members!
Old 24 Oct 2012, 19:54 (Ref:3157152)   #304
TrueBlueFlyer
Veteran

Ukraine
New Jersey
TrueBlueFlyer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
TrueBlue, were you working Turn Six around sunset? Maybe curly hair and small eyeglasses? We might have endured part of that enormous "Who's in first?" caution period together.
yep, turn six... was there the entire race, mostly blue flagging... big glasses though

--Russ
Old 24 Oct 2012, 20:03 (Ref:3157160)   #305
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalkenALMS View Post
As promised, here are the photos from the 10 Tenths tours at Petit Le Mans! Thanks to everyone who showed up!
Thanks again for allowing us access to the garage area. Great stuff and great incite. Everyone on the team seemed genuinely accommodating with us lot being in there way for a spell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Thanks for sharing those images, I see a few familiar faces and at least 3 ten-tenths members!
I would be the one to be caught with a beverage in hand in every pic I am in!
Old 24 Oct 2012, 20:47 (Ref:3157188)   #306
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
If the cap fits
Old 24 Oct 2012, 23:30 (Ref:3157253)   #307
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I did notice that and I just assumed it was a caffeine free diet coke with lime.
Old 25 Oct 2012, 03:50 (Ref:3157298)   #308
gregtummer
Veteran

gregtummer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Highlights show is on 4-6am EST on ESPN2 early this morning in case anyone missed it.
Old 25 Oct 2012, 08:53 (Ref:3157351)   #309
Ultimo
Veteran

Ultimo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridUltimo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Did you host a tour at Mosport?! Next year I want to do the full camping experience with a bunch of my friends and I'd love to have a poke around the cars and pit garage/truck.

I hope y'all had fun!
Old 25 Oct 2012, 15:09 (Ref:3157513)   #310
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I did notice that and I just assumed it was a caffeine free diet coke with lime.
It was and he was *****ing all weekend that he couldn't bring his Smirnoff Ice in because it only comes in glass bottles.
Old 25 Oct 2012, 15:17 (Ref:3157517)   #311
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
It was and he was *****ing all weekend that he couldn't bring his Smirnoff Ice in because it only comes in glass bottles.
Old 26 Oct 2012, 00:00 (Ref:3157739)   #312
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalkenALMS View Post

Scary looking bunch!!!!!!!!! SECURITY!
Old 26 Oct 2012, 01:36 (Ref:3157772)   #313
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm surprised she could squeeze around me to get the picture down the hauler. Couldn't even keep the hat on in there.
And some of us had already finished our drink and had dropped the can in the pocket.
Old 26 Oct 2012, 15:24 (Ref:3158063)   #314
HJJ
Veteran

United States
Hoschburg, just outside of Brasleburg.
HJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Nice video from Porsche on Petit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=49ravXRINO8
Old 29 Oct 2012, 12:41 (Ref:3159494)   #315
FalkenALMS
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo View Post
Did you host a tour at Mosport?! Next year I want to do the full camping experience with a bunch of my friends and I'd love to have a poke around the cars and pit garage/truck.

I hope y'all had fun!

The tours were all apart of our twitter trivia or photo contest. For the first five races of the year, we gave the contest winner lunch with the drivers, which is what the winner at Mosport received. It was after Mosport that we decided to do tours instead, as the fans still get one-on-one time with the drivers and they get to see some behind the scenes stuff.

We're in the process of planning our PR/Promos for next year, but given the success of the tours and such, we are definitely considering continuing them into next year. Until we create a way to do contests here on the forums without being too self promoting, I highly encourage you to follow us on twitter (@FalkenALMS), as it easily allows us to conduct contests often, without clogging up forums. We've done a lot of giveaways, contests and auctions there throughout the year, and I'd hate to see any diehards miss out!
Old 31 Oct 2012, 14:34 (Ref:3160630)   #316
cg7aa
Veteran

cg7aa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by carsten66 View Post

Wonderful stuff, thanks for sharing the link.