Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 21 Feb 2008, 09:28 (Ref:2133972)   #1
Just Do It!
Veteran

Just Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The Durban Street Circuit

Hi there Sim Racers,

I've become a junkie....shucks!

With the A1 GP moving to the Land of the Springbok this weekend, does anyone know of anywhere where one could get one's hands on the Durban Street Circuit and for what sim program you can run it on?

Even Jonny Reid - NZ's A1GP superhero - has said that he doesn't know that it is available anywhere.

Thanks in advance
Old 22 Feb 2008, 01:17 (Ref:2134658)   #2
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
If you're gonna find it anywhere, I'd guess it would be rFactor.
Old 22 Feb 2008, 08:27 (Ref:2134793)   #3
S.Moss
Racer

England
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
S.Moss should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
not in rfactor yet, and i can't really see it being in for a while. A1GP isn't really covered in rFactor, mainly cause the A1GP body wouldn't allow one of the development teams release the A1GP mod.
Old 22 Feb 2008, 11:18 (Ref:2134896)   #4
Just Do It!
Veteran

Just Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Apparently an A1GP mod was released, but the release party turned into a pack of twacks. Sad really, although there were a few flaws in their mod - engine revs maxxing at 9000 for example.

Jonny Reid made a comment in the NZ Herald down here that there were no versions of Durban available on simulator for him to test.

This weekend is Jonny's first real street circuit experience.....all it seems him and me want the same thing - Durban!!
Old 22 Feb 2008, 15:11 (Ref:2135088)   #5
S.Moss
Racer

England
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
S.Moss should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The A1GP mod was a leaked mod for rFactor, it wasn't supposed to be released due to A1GP and some legal issues with the name.. The mod was developed by iDT, who developed the champ car mod are far from a "pack of twacks" as you put.

One street circuit to look out for will be Singapore 2008, i think someone has that on the go for rFactor.