Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23 May 2007, 21:23 (Ref:1919900)   #1
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Spotters Guides : BTCC, WTCC, SCC and DTM (DTM added)

With the race season well underway, Ten-Tenths.com, SEATCupra.net and Andy Blackmore Design have updated and improved the 2007 Spotters Guide series.

Following feedback, we have split the BTCC and SCC Spotters Guides into separate pdf's which will help with print out clarity.

Each guide is available as a free downloadable PDF. While the guide is supplied in an A4 format, the PDF is designed so that you will be able to print it at A3 size or lager with little or no loss of quality.

The guide shows side views of each car with the main livery design, Driver, Team and Car details. Small logos (and small changes throughout the year) have been omitted to keep the file size manageable. We will update significant changes throughout the season as drivers and teams change, so make sure you bookmark this page and check for an update before you set off to the track...or your armchair!!

The guides are around 4Mb each, but we need to keep the quality. You will need Adobe Acrobat to view these guides.

We currently have the following Spotters Guides:-

BTCC Spotters Guide,
Last update May 23rd, in time for Croft. SEAT Cupra Championship has now been moved to a seperate sheet, so the BTCC cars are now bigger and more legible.

WTCC Spotters Guide,
Last Update, May 23rd, ready for the French round of the WTCC. The next update for this will probably be prior to Brands Hatch. NOTE: The entry list changes round by round due to 'National entries' so I've made a "Best guess" at this - As used by Sir Martin Haven of Eurosport

SEAT Cupra Championship(UK) Spotters Guide,
Last Update, May 23rd, in time for Croft. This is now on a seperate sheet to aid clarity.This will only be updated if a significant entry joins the series.

The BTCC, WTCC and SCC Spotters Guides are hosted by SEATCupra.net and are downloable HERE

DTM Spotters Guide
This will be ready for Brands and is currently Work in progress. These have come out very well, so make sure you grab a copy. This will be hosted by Fourtitude.com and as with the others, in conjunction with Ten-Tenths.

For the next day or so, its available on my site, HERE

(It will then be up on Fourtitude.com, so the link will change, although the content will not).

Any (major) errors, please drop me an email or PM, things like a small logo missing on the sill of a car doesnt count- I needed to keep the file size down!

Thanks to everyone who has helped with these. Credits appear on each guide. It is very much appreciated.

Lastly, remember, this is a free resource for Ten-Tenth and SEAT Cupra.net members. Don't abuse it by selling it on, using the images for anything else and anything marketing wise.

If you a team, driver or sponsor and want to use it (or a customised version) please send me an email. I don't bite.

Last edited by Hazard; 6 Jun 2007 at 21:07.